Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#1301 Old 4th May 2017 at 2:06 AM
My Sims Caleb Knight (the fairy), Zane (the tux) and Cookie (the red hair) were at a wedding where Zane and Cookie needed to use the bathroom, but Caleb was taking a bath (it wasn't even his own home). Unknowingly, Zane and Cookie ran in there while Caleb was getting into the bath. Zane did the casual animation for when something is in the way, and this happened. And Cookie just watches.

And then they scream.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1302 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:49 AM Last edited by grammapat : 5th May 2017 at 4:51 PM. Reason: more
nanny glitched, but at least she's doing her job..

and this wardrobe malfunction ..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1303 Old 7th May 2017 at 11:32 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:45 AM. Reason: Attached the images directly due to MYP issues
More pictures from the Monty family's vacation trip to Twikkii Island.

The next day, the family visited the boardwalk to do some shopping. The fire dancer had heard about these strange foreigners and wanted nothing to do with any of them so he walked off the job!

Lab Assistant
#1304 Old 8th May 2017 at 12:49 PM
This is why my sim's daughter Arizona is so surprising.

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Mad Poster
#1305 Old 15th May 2017 at 11:01 PM

"I'm trying to huggle"
"I'm trying to go to bed, get off my neck sister!"

Lab Assistant
#1306 Old 17th May 2017 at 9:36 PM
I shall take you away from this place, from these people... From this day forward you shall be known as Little Foot. My destiny to continue the Foot legacy shall be fulfilled!!
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Instructor
#1307 Old 31st May 2017 at 1:43 AM

Well... at least she's not going to need the talk...
Scholar
#1308 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 4:05 AM

Julie sees even disastrous makeovers as progress. Jimmy, being the made-over one, cannot quite agree.

It seems that Melody does not care about avoiding diving collisions by getting away from the board before the next swimmer cannonballs in...

We are talking about someone who cleans newspaper-covered windows, of course.

While she tries to avoid the drinking of blood through use of an Energizer, Melody has no compunction with making use of the coach for a meal -- the latter tried to order her into an unnecessary workout just after Melody woke up, and with finals about to start!
Test Subject
#1309 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 9:06 PM
It's not what it looks like, I swear.
Lab Assistant
#1310 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 4:35 PM
Alright, getting a little tired of sticky fingers photobombing my romantic pics!! Especially John Mole's pics, because I thought he was a little too serious but turns out he's a total sweetie! So please stop, you hooligan! I can't help that you have a genetic pre-disposition that doesn't allot you to have romantic relations void of corruption...
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#1311 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blueskii55
Alright, getting a little tired of sticky fingers photobombing my romantic pics!! Especially John Mole's pics, because I thought he was a little too serious but turns out he's a total sweetie! So please stop, you hooligan! I can't help that you have a genetic pre-disposition that doesn't allot you to have romantic relations void of corruption...

Caption for the second one. Wait, that's not the same woman! XD
Lab Assistant
#1312 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Caption for the second one. Wait, that's not the same woman! XD

Charity, I think you're thinking that's John in the first pic? It's townie Ted Gray. Just goes to show how well the charlatain gets around in my game. I swear I see him everytime I go out! *Sees grammar kitty, checks grammar*

Mad Poster
#1313 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blueskii55
Charity, I think you're thinking that's John in the first pic? It's townie Ted Gray. Just goes to show how well the charlatain gets around in my game. I swear I see him everytime I go out! *Sees grammar kitty, checks grammar*

Ah yes, I did think it was the same guy. XD Same hair and beard lol.
Mad Poster
#1314 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 7:00 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 24th Jun 2018 at 2:07 AM. Reason: Attached the image directly due to MYP issues
I have an old mod by Rufio that makes University's community showers work as community showers on ALL lots, whether they're in a University 'hood or not. I started playing a family in a new downloaded 'hood (Tarlia's "Viper Canyon") and didn't realize that they had a community shower in their bathroom. Fortunately, Sharla Ottomas didn't mind the company. (I replaced the shower after she finished using it.)

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1315 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:30 AM
I don't know what Pollination Technician 7 said but half of the sims turned and looked at him and the other half has him in there thought bubble.
Screenshots

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#1316 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:05 PM
Do your children talk about things like this?

I suppose it is his dad's job to teach him about these things.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#1317 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 8:16 PM
Yes, I do see that, but prefer to think it means "..I love". Like "I love this burger".

Forum Resident
#1318 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 10:16 PM
I was upset when on Nervous Subject's first day of work he was fired

Nervous on the other hand, not so much.
Lab Assistant
#1319 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 8:24 PM
Hahaha, haha, hmmmm.... OH my god!
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#1320 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Yes, I do see that, but prefer to think it means "..I love". Like "I love this burger".

Love is a red heart. The purple one is only used for woohoo.
Mad Poster
#1321 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:25 PM
I know, that's why I said I "prefer to think..."

Mad Poster
#1322 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Myself, I think he really was talking about woohoo. And I have a feeling that he wasn't all that impressed by what he'd heard. . .
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#1323 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 3:03 PM
This reminds me of Ally McBeal, haha...
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#1324 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 12:57 PM

Julian thought that Parker loved him so much that he wouldn't care if the ring came from a gumball machine. He was wrong.
Field Researcher
#1325 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 7:34 PM

He tried to get into bed but instead glitched through the roof. His energy bar was still going up though I won't be surprised if he has backache in the morning...

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Page 53 of 104