Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 50 of 135
Top Secret Researcher
#1226 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riceroni
Need 1.29 update.

No the .package file works just fine with the 1.29 update. If you're having issues make sure you don't have any outdated mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1227 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 9:14 PM
Thanks a lot! MC Command Center wasn't enough for me. xD
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#1228 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 6:38 PM
Thank you for creating this & for continuing to improve and update it!
Scholar
#1229 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riceroni
Need 1.29 update.

Because?
Test Subject
#1230 Old 1st May 2017 at 5:39 PM
Thankyou for this spectacular mod, please fix things that make notifications UI go blank/missing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1231 Old 2nd May 2017 at 12:24 AM
Worked ...on 1.26
Scholar
#1232 Old 2nd May 2017 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oiiyee
Thankyou for this spectacular mod, please fix things that make notifications UI go blank/missing

It was fixed long time ago. Redownload!
Test Subject
#1233 Old 5th May 2017 at 4:14 PM
I need help every time I run this mod my notifications turned blue and I cannot see anything they say any help will be appreciated thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1234 Old 6th May 2017 at 8:24 PM
This sounds fantastic to an inveterate cheater like me. The present cheats are so convoluted compared to those in Sims 3!
Test Subject
#1235 Old 7th May 2017 at 10:44 PM
Default Problems with notifications
Using 1.8 version of the mod with 1.25 game version and just get blue notifications box all the time tried every version of the mod and still same and works fine without the mod.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Top Secret Researcher
#1236 Old 7th May 2017 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lorra123
Using 1.8 version of the mod with 1.25 game version and just get blue notifications box all the time tried every version of the mod and still same and works fine without the mod.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Update your game to 1.29. It will fix the issue you are having with the mod.
Instructor
#1237 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:03 AM
Since the Plant Sims are included I get a blank bubble in v1.8 when Shift click a Sim. It's the bubble that stand for "change into a Plant Sim."
My game is up-to-date 1.29.
Test Subject
#1238 Old 9th May 2017 at 6:33 PM
Can't you fix the notification boxes even if its not updated to 1.29v of the game? i heard the new patch isnt worth it so i dont want to take the risk of downloading a patch that would make my game less fun, this mod makes everything easy but somehow the boxes take the fun of all. just sayin..
Top Secret Researcher
#1239 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mikkuaika
Can't you fix the notification boxes even if its not updated to 1.29v of the game? i heard the new patch isnt worth it so i dont want to take the risk of downloading a patch that would make my game less fun, this mod makes everything easy but somehow the boxes take the fun of all. just sayin..

The OP will not fix the problem since it's already fixable by updating the game to the recent patch. There's no reason for a fix.
Test Subject
#1240 Old 12th May 2017 at 8:31 AM
Been using this mod since 1.4, and I love it! Just a note on the time cheat, when I shift click and move it back 1 hour, the game acts weird. My sims motives dropped till she almost died, she missed work AND school, and wouldn't respond to any clicks whatsoever, she just stood there and was sad. I got her motives back up no problem (bless that drag feature) but I think the game doesn't like the time changing too much. I don't know if it was maybe caused by another mod, as I've done a lot of cleanup and re-adding of things over that period, but trying again now yields similar results.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1241 Old 12th May 2017 at 3:18 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#1242 Old 12th May 2017 at 7:01 PM
Thank you for this awesome mod!
Test Subject
#1243 Old 13th May 2017 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Since the Plant Sims are included I get a blank bubble in v1.8 when Shift click a Sim. It's the bubble that stand for "change into a Plant Sim."
My game is up-to-date 1.29.

Same problem here... and i have the problem: If i click on a other sim and press "edit in cas" its not working for this sim. Only for my sim.
Scholar
#1244 Old 13th May 2017 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrH0u5e
Same problem here... and i have the problem: If i click on a other sim and press "edit in cas" its not working for this sim. Only for my sim.

The "edit in cas" issue is a known EA bug. You can usr MC Control Center for that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1245 Old 14th May 2017 at 11:32 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#1246 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:32 PM Last edited by Zikke : 15th May 2017 at 7:26 PM.
Hi! Does this work with version 1.29?

Fix: Don't work. T_T

Fix #2: It works!
Test Subject
#1247 Old 17th May 2017 at 8:31 AM
People are wondering why is it that anytime they use the time mod, their sim's motives go down and misses lots of things, work or school. It's because when you use the time mod, your day advances. Example, your game time is at 11:00 AM, WEDNESDAY and used the time mod to set it back for an hour, end result = 10:00 AM THURSDAY.
Instructor
#1248 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
The "edit in cas" issue is a known EA bug. You can usr MC Control Center for that.

Not everybody want to use MCC and do not plan to do so. I rather prefer EA to FIX their bugs old and new asap!
The blank bubble, as I have posted above, isn't a game killer, but it's there. Also I get some strange looking "Llama bubbles" in queue sometimes which also wont go away when trying to brake-up the command. They look broken with the typical Llama icon. Not sure yet if the UICheat mod is responsible for it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1249 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Not everybody want to use MCC and do not plan to do so. I rather prefer EA to FIX their bugs old and new asap!
The blank bubble, as I have posted above, isn't a game killer, but it's there. Also I get some strange looking "Llama bubbles" in queue sometimes which also wont go away when trying to brake-up the command. They look broken with the typical Llama icon. Not sure yet if the UICheat mod is responsible for it.

The UI can't really cause issue to a specific interaction. Either it makes every bubble empty or it doesn't. Either it makes every action to have an llama icon or it doesn't. If only some interactions have issues, then it implies that it's a problem with these interactions themselves. All interactions are controlled by the gameplay engine and the UI is not capable of affecting any specific ones.

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
#1250 Old 17th May 2017 at 3:07 PM
i am playing a sim game with out any mods,and i do get blank bublles from time to time too,it is not cause of a mod,it is problem with ea, so complaining about it to weerbesu won`t do any good,just complain to ea

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Page 50 of 135