Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 12:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Very strange question regarding CC makers
This is a question regarding Sims 2/Sims 3 CC makers/converters. I don't know where else I would post this so I apologize if this isn't allowed. But it's a very strange question. Is anyone aware of a CC maker that can convert Sims 3 outfits to Sims 2 that allows you to pay for this service? I'm so desperate for three outfits to be converted to Sims 2 from Sims 3 that I would pay. But I don't know how to go about finding someone to do this or what pricing would be. Or if there's somewhere else online where someone might make it for free.

I've obtained permission from the creator (thank god).

It's Rey, Kylo's (unmasked and masked) outfits from The Force Awakens (Star Wars). If anyone remembers me, I was on the hunt for these outfits probably over a year ago with no luck. I've finally found them but they're for Sims 3. I currently have a thread up on gardenofshadows but in case I don't have luck there, I would love to know if there's other options.

In short; Is there CC makers that would convert Sims 3 outfits to Sims 2 for payment or alternate websites where you can request this to be done for free if someones interested? I know there's a thread here but it seems like most of the posts are passed by.

Again, apologies if this isn't allowed. I read through the rules and didn't find anything regarding what I'm asking.

Here's the gardenofshadows thread if anyone is curious about the outfits/complexity (if that matters)

http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...29843#msg729843
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 1:04 AM
It sounds to me like you need to learn to do it yourself, if you've been looking this long and are this close and don't know any clothesmakers personally.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 2:04 AM
I've tried =/ If I was capable, I wouldn't be searching to pay someone lol & I haven't been looking for a clothesmaker until now. I was looking for the outfits (I assumed they would exist or something close to them would).
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 9:14 AM
Someone answered on GOS.

By the way, I see a lot of conversions on tumblr, have you tried looking for tags like ts3 conversions there? You could find people who do conversions, and if they're active, whether they take requests.
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/3to2
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ts3-to-ts2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so much! I've only recently started to use tumblr again (the tumblr I used to ask permission was soooo old >.<) so I'll look around on there =) I just saw that someone replied to my GOS thread this morning, hopefully that wonderful user can give it a try =) Thank you!