Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 295 (Who?), Viewed: 8471 times.
Page 12 of 12
Mad Poster
#276 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzatron-9000
I miss your kitty-cat, Snufflepaws Bubblebeam! What's the story behind this change? :p


Hey, dude! Glad to see you on the boards! :3

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Alchemist
#277 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 6:48 PM
Recently applied for the Arts Institute for a degree in animation. I just hope they don't just shoot me down because I have the manga and anime style in my repertoire. It would be like shooting down grapes and bananas from joining a berry club (as a matter of fact, grapes and bananas are indeed, berries.)

Either way, I had to stash my steal the sun mission for another time. Besides, I let the neighborhood mooch cat Lester in and he somehow learn to make his thumbs opposable and texted for pizza from Domino's. Nice, now I have to explain to the delivery people that Lester ordered the pizza.

The above paragraph would make a great story for a test film.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#278 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 11:11 PM
I have made little to no progress on my dissertation. I have no idea what I'm doing. Meeting up with my friend on Wednesday to bounce ideas with. I mean, I have all the statistical information, it's just figuring out how to define what tests are "useful" and which aren't. All I did today was look at the descriptive data of my ridiculous amount of participants. Some of my tests are confusing me though, because I have 2 main language tests... and one says langauge is left hemisphere in some participants, some say right... so.... that's kiiiiinda confusing? Also some are recorded as a scale, whereas some are nominal (either "right hemisphere advantage" or "left hemisphere advantage") so that's confusing me too!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#279 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 11:54 PM
Although I had fun with my Sims, the moment I stepped outside into the real world...I was stung by a wasp.

Of the 30 years I have been alive, this is a first. I was iced down, Benadryl'd and I am expecting to get lotioned where I was stung.

My father yelled at the bastard who knifed me with his stinger, and not a single fuck was given.

Otherwise, I went through a myriad of emotional points.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Top Secret Researcher
#280 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Although I had fun with my Sims, the moment I stepped outside into the real world...I was stung by a wasp.

Of the 30 years I have been alive, this is a first. I was iced down, Benadryl'd and I am expecting to get lotioned where I was stung.

My father yelled at the bastard who knifed me with his stinger, and not a single fuck was given.

Otherwise, I went through a myriad of emotional points.
Well, that had to sting... sorry, couldn't resist. Knifed me with his stinger, hmm that sounds sexual so maybe a fuck was given... kinky. My goal in life now is to be a total dick just to amuse myself since nothing else works. So no offense, it's nothing personal, just trying to amuse myself.
Alchemist
#281 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
Well, that had to sting... sorry, couldn't resist. Knifed me with his stinger, hmm that sounds sexual so maybe a fuck was given... kinky. My goal in life now is to be a total dick just to amuse myself since nothing else works. So no offense, it's nothing personal, just trying to amuse myself.


Self degradation and self deprecation don't suit you.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Top Secret Researcher
#282 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 5:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Self degradation and self deprecation don't suit you.
Yeah but it's what I do best. I mean I absolutely hate myself, so I'm not exactly gonna go around and be like "hey I'm awesome!" because I'm not. Who cares if I put myself down anyway, do you?
Alchemist
#283 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:55 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 17th Aug 2018 at 2:08 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
Yeah but it's what I do best. I mean I absolutely hate myself, so I'm not exactly gonna go around and be like "hey I'm awesome!" because I'm not. Who cares if I put myself down anyway, do you?


I went that route, did me no good.

Besides, you earned the title of "Fear's Bane" by killing Freddie Krueger in one dream and chased Slenderman down the block off after he outright insulted you in another. I myself could never fight back against such things of nightmares.

Usually in my dreams (or at least lately), I'm in bed and some handsome guy (at least in my mind) helps me out of bed, helps get me cleaned and dressed and I head off to kick ass and take names. I'm in the Angstrom League of Multinational Fighters (If any of you saw G Gundam, you get the idea.) I fought from representing my county, to my state and I represent America.

Or I have lovey-dovey dreams with some guy I find handsome and he's like boyfriend material.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Scholar
#284 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
Yeah but it's what I do best. I mean I absolutely hate myself, so I'm not exactly gonna go around and be like "hey I'm awesome!" because I'm not. Who cares if I put myself down anyway, do you?


No such thing as a 'good person'. As Jesus said to the men who wished to stone the adulterous woman, 'He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her'.

Not really related to your point I know, but it always helps me to remember that. Maybe it will you too, if only a little. 🙏

Personal downloads archived at Wordpress.
Alchemist
#285 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
Well, that had to sting... sorry, couldn't resist. Knifed me with his stinger, hmm that sounds sexual so maybe a fuck was given... kinky. My goal in life now is to be a total dick just to amuse myself since nothing else works. So no offense, it's nothing personal, just trying to amuse myself.


Instead of becoming a total dick, try being cocky. You can kinda be dick while not really being a dick

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
__________
Need help building? We'll help.
Test Subject
#286 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 4:29 PM
Still trying to find a job with my art degree but nothing yet lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
Yeah but it's what I do best. I mean I absolutely hate myself, so I'm not exactly gonna go around and be like "hey I'm awesome!" because I'm not. Who cares if I put myself down anyway, do you?

Well, most of people fell empathy and that means that we fell sad when other people are sad around us. You should take a look on professional help. No one really finds themselves awesome or anything, we just keep living because we learn how to deal with that. I hope you can do it to. Cheering for you
Alchemist
#287 Old Yesterday at 2:53 AM
Spent 45 minutes in the dark. We had a blackout.

I just wanted to be held. Preferably by a guy I like.

I guess I still act like a child during blackout worthy thunderstorms.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Top Secret Researcher
#288 Old Yesterday at 6:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeyu
Well, most of people fell empathy and that means that we fell sad when other people are sad around us. You should take a look on professional help. No one really finds themselves awesome or anything, we just keep living because we learn how to deal with that. I hope you can do it to. Cheering for you
I tried professional help, but at this point there's nothing that makes any difference in how I feel at all. Medications just fucked me up even worse, and if not for the first one I was ever put on I may not even be in this situation right now and might actually have some sort of life. I'm at a point right now where I can't even set foot outside, it's nearly impossible to talk to anyone even something as simple as text chat, and I can't do a damn thing for myself. I've felt so completely alone ever since moving here, but it seems like nothing helps that feeling. I've tried meeting people online, and have met some really nice people and made some great friends, but I'm sure most of those people hate me now because I allowed my problems to get in the way and I pushed those people away.

People tell me all the time to try this or try that, but when you've completely given up and don't care about yourself at all then nothing matters. Right now the one thing I want the most is the courage to kill myself, because I've lost all hope that anything is going to get better. I feel dead inside, it's nothing but an empty hollow feeling, there's just nothing there anymore. I've simply lost the will to live, and I don't see anything changing that.
Field Researcher
#289 Old Yesterday at 6:40 AM
About 10 years ago, I was installing Christmas lights in my home. Third year of college and not a care in the world. So I climb up the ladder and my cousin just told me to get down. I'm like whatever dude. He then pointed to a hornet nest I wasn't able to see. It was too late and they were swarmin me like in the hunger games. Then the night after we were detained for half an hour for questioning for trespassing in the park across the street. That week was bad luck if I recall correctly I had just gotten my arm in a cast and sling too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Although I had fun with my Sims, the moment I stepped outside into the real world...I was stung by a wasp.

Of the 30 years I have been alive, this is a first. I was iced down, Benadryl'd and I am expecting to get lotioned where I was stung.

My father yelled at the bastard who knifed me with his stinger, and not a single fuck was given.

Otherwise, I went through a myriad of emotional points.

- Sent from my iHell
Field Researcher
#290 Old Yesterday at 6:44 AM
My mood seems SEEMS stable, but I don't trust it. Type II bipolar and borderline love to torment me when I least expect it. I excused myself to use the restroom at work earlier this week because I felt an attack coming on. I thought it was all cool until a guy I worked with called my name and I replied with WHAT!? I apologized and laughed it off to make it look innocent. I don't trust this mood though guys.........

- Sent from my iHell
Test Subject
#291 Old Yesterday at 5:26 PM
Today, my own day was good. Most of my days are pretty dull but I prefer that over anything negative. If I want to do something I usually need to piggyback off someone else in my family.
Alchemist
#292 Old Yesterday at 9:09 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 11:52 PM.
Went shopping at the Walmart and two dollar $tores: Family Dollar and Dollar Tree. Family Dollar had a huge selection of cheap eats and drinks. I also picked up a toothpaste that had the 2 lofty claims of whitening and protection. I'm gonna give it a try.

I also decided to buy my mother a peace offering of Tastykakes (a regional snack cake that is distributed in East Pennsylvania and the majority of New Jersey.) and black licorice (she is one of the considerable few who enjoys the flavor of black licorice, both in twists and jelly beans.). I might be buying her off, but sometimes between us, that's how me and my father try to keep her temper towards us in check because "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" applies to my family. (My mother is upset my father didn't come home last night and spent time at his protege's house.)

I recently started listening to a female-centric version of a song I have been listening back in 2012.

Either way, it's been a weird Saturday.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#293 Old Yesterday at 9:56 PM
I don't know what's wrong, but something's not right.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#294 Old Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
I don't know what's wrong, but something's not right.


Something bothering you, dear friend?

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#295 Old Yesterday at 11:02 PM
I feel like i want to be angry, but I have no reason to be so I'm not being.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#296 Old Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
I feel like i want to be angry, but I have no reason to be so I'm not being.


Free floating anxiety, commonly called generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is probably what you have, I used to get it in my teen years and into my early 20s.

Try writing possible causes so you can reflect on them. It usually helps to do self reflection if you're in this state of being and mind.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Page 12 of 12
Back to top