Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 4:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default Glitched premade ancestors copy?
Ok so i just uninstalled Al and i was looking through the new game character files of Pleasantview and i thought i found my sim but it was only one jpg png file, i looked at it, it was a clone of Anastasia Marsh, but the pose was different, so i look in the overview and she is checked as a male adult. 0 days left. In relations it came up with a bunch of random sims and it just said: Unknown Towards Unkown, i have no idea where these clones are but in the default household. The only way i can think this happened is the unkown sim that are usually in the neighborhood that are checked as incomplete adult males with 0 days left glitched with these sims But their. data was complete. Anyone know or have had a glitch like this with a random premade before? according to SimPE, I also found the same thing with Tiffany Marsh (yes her last name is not Burb) and Hula Zombie, Isabella Fiorello and PT7! And Isabella and PT7 look just like the old clones i had in previous games before uninstalling! I'm incredibly frightened.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 9:36 PM
as far as I recall, shipped version Pleasantview has copies of just 3 characters::
Skip Broke
Michael Bachelor
Darleen Dreamer

you may need to check the neighborhood with the Hood Checker program; downloads section of this site.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
as far as I recall, shipped version Pleasantview has copies of just 3 characters::
Skip Broke
Michael Bachelor
Darleen Dreamer

you may need to check the neighborhood with the Hood Checker program; downloads section of this site.
I checked it in simpe, I'm sure those files carried over from when I attempted to recover a old game from the recycle bin, I found old sims as well in strange town, and considering the dates of the files, they were from an old sims 2 game I had.