Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:32 PM
Default Mod to remove annoying Ghost Hunting Music?
I have NRaas Story Progression installed, and I always forget to forbid townies from getting ambitions jobs. Some jerk townie decided to take Ghost Hunting, and now every single night (every. single. night. *rips hair out* ) the house across the street is just overrun with ghosts and obnoxious music. The music is cute, but... for hours? Every night? Nope. I've looked all over for something to remove the music, and I can't find anything.
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 9:57 PM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 11:02 AM
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 6:23 AM
I feel you! Even though this is a year later. I'm having the same problem with this, after adding a lot of mods this week including Story progression. I add in chunks then test, trying to keep track of everything with folders and a backup on my desktop. So, I figured it was that. Yay! Okay, gonna go fix this.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 3:37 PM
I hate it when the ghost hunting happens, and it doesn't stop for weeks...It's always right by my house.