Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Teen Boys Untucked

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 5,068 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 260,249 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 29th May 2007 at 9:59 PM
Updated: 17th Oct 2008 at 11:08 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Now teen boys can "untuck" (credit: fanseelamb) too!

The set, which has been a long time in the making includes 5 meshes and lots of recolors. All meshes have Maxis sized fat morphs and should work with all versions of the game. All recolors are clearly named, so you can easily the toss the colors you don't want. The meshes are in the zips. Everything should work with any version of the game.

All of the meshes have been optimized (using WesH's mouse hand saving plugins) to mix and match seamlessly. All of the pants have untucked alphas, so they will look ridiculous with regular shirts, though if you want to make tucked pants with the meshes by using regular alphas and recolors, that will work just fine.

The fitted plain top maps to the adult nude top. The reason this was done as a new mesh was so any texture made for fanseelamb's adult untucked jeans could be easily converted to teens without any texture tweaking. The fitted jeans also are identical to the original fitted jeans fansee used (they are the same Maxis adult jeans scaled to teens with the waists fixed), except that I flattened the heel of the shoe to make it more versatile for texturing.

Judie at All About Style (my other favorite Sims 2 Site ) did some awesome recolors to add to these series. They are highly reccomended!

The set includes (pictures of all colors attached):

Fitted Jeans: These are the jeans that most of fansee's recolors are based on. This zip includes 3 washes of jeans. The light jeans and the medium jeans are available with boots or sneakers. The black jeans have black boots. The set also has khaki cords with brown boots. The jeans in this set are tweaked Maxis NL jeans.

Baggy Pants: These come in three washes of denim with shoes(black, light and regular) and 4 cotton pants colors (khaki, black, gray and green). The khaki pants and the light pants also come with flip flop versions. The mesh is "barefoot", and I will probably do some barefeet versions of these soon.

Sweaters: turtleneck sweaters in 8 colors.

Jackets: Warmup jackets in 8 different color combinations.

Fitted Tees: 4 logo tees and 4 plain tees

Henleys: 10 different henley style shirts

Layered Tees: These use fanseelamb's texture and are offered here in 8 color combinations.

Polos: 4 print and 4 solid polo shirts

Policy:
-You can make recolors of these meshes and post them wherever you want (and if you let me know it will make my day and you get a (karmic) chocolate cookie )
-If you post on MTS2 just link back to the thread for the mesh. If you post on other free sites, you can just give credit and link and stick the mesh in your zip with the recolor.
-The layered tees are fanseelamb's and the textures are subject to her Terms of Use-The alphas are based on fanseelamb's and are free to use as per her terms
-For the most part just ask before using my textures; EXCEPTIONS are the fit jeans which are my tweaks of Maxis, so you can do what you want with those without asking. And you can also add logos or recolor the short sleeved tees and the jackets with appropriate credit and without asking.

Polygon Counts:
Baggy Jeans: 886 Faces 658 Vertices
Fitted Jeans: 884 Faces 628 Vertices
Fitted Top: 1044 Faces 693 Vertices
Jacket: 1288 Faces 941 Vertices
Polo: 1074 Faces 796 Vertices

Additional Credits:
Fanseelamb for the idea and the alphas and her amazingly generous terms of use (and for not laughing at me when I asked to make sure I really could use her stuff ).

Tiggerypum for teaching so many people, including me, how to mesh.

The outfits were made in SimPE and Milkshape with WesH's plugins plugins and Demon's tools.

Some Custom Content Used in Pictures
Hair
Curly Hair: Hysterical Paroxysm
The pixie type hair: recolor by Simply Stella ; mesh by Andie
The other hair: Seomi

Skintones: Hysterical Paroxysm

Eyes:
Barcelonista and Hysterical Paroxysm

As always any comments you care to leave are read and appreciated. Thanks for looking and enjoy!