Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

vlamont

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 5486 (Who?), Viewed: 324982 times.
Page 220 of 220
Scholar
#5476 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:47 PM
Thanks, yes making up for the loss, since they were too scared off that damn mouse, anyway there was nothing to water in the Glades, but every other world it was raining so I can't find anything to water in the rain. oh well, maybe next time ( or I hope there's not a next time, I dislike deaths but I just let it happen from time to time because its a part of life... )
Forum Resident
#5477 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:24 PM
I did not know the parenting skill actually did something when it came to autonomous actions.

My sims daughter finally had her own baby and got her first parenting skill point. But whenever her child cries she'd go in to help but spam that scared shushing animation. After a while she'd choose the correct action to perform.
Her dad ,though,has level 10 and after he came back from vacation just zooms into the room every time and immediately changes/feeds the baby then coos at her for a while. How adorable.
I'm scared of moving them out now! She and her wife are new parents, they'll probably take 10 hours to feed their daughter if I don't make them, lol.

FOR THE HORDE
Scholar
#5478 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 11:03 PM
Mud puddles on a lot appear on the map

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Test Subject
#5479 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 11:53 PM
The vacuums STILL don't work, they bypass all messes, clean up a puddle on the far side of the house, then go back to the dock...
Mad Poster
#5480 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weisskreuz
I did not know the parenting skill actually did something when it came to autonomous actions.

My sims daughter finally had her own baby and got her first parenting skill point. But whenever her child cries she'd go in to help but spam that scared shushing animation. After a while she'd choose the correct action to perform.
Her dad ,though,has level 10 and after he came back from vacation just zooms into the room every time and immediately changes/feeds the baby then coos at her for a while. How adorable.
I'm scared of moving them out now! She and her wife are new parents, they'll probably take 10 hours to feed their daughter if I don't make them, lol.

You could always get them to read a few Parenting skill books.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Alchemist
#5481 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 10:07 PM
That urns can disappear and get stuck and your house is haunted by that urn ghost. It happened in a house with a high foundation.

I received a text from him. That was my clue the house is haunted by a tech savvy ghost.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Test Subject
#5482 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
A shameful discovery..
don't go to the park with the kids when it's raining, or they might see naked homeless sims taking a shower in the rain

Actually, I don't think the sim has to be homeless. It seems to be a random thing some sims will do. My vampire sim is currently driving me crazy as he autonomously showers in the rain, despite being in his comfy crypt and has the no hygiene decay perk. Whenever it rains, wherever he is, he will shower in the rain.
Lab Assistant
#5483 Old Yesterday at 12:39 AM
I got my single mother sim to hire a butler, hoping the butler could help her take care of the baby. NOPE, apparently the butler can only change diapers, and will change the diaper 4 times in a row if the baby keeps crying because they're hungry.
Aged the baby up to a toddler, thinking that it would work better when the kid could tell the butler what they needed. NOPE, Toddlers can only change the duty toggles and assign the butler to go to bed. They don't even have the socials available with NPCs walking by on the street.
Scholar
#5484 Old Yesterday at 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvell
NOPE, Toddlers can only change the duty toggles and assign the butler to go to bed.

Hah! That seems kinda hilarious. "Mommy always tells me to go to bed, now I am telling you to do it!"

I didn't realize that a Sim can get a non-Fitness related buff from swimming. One of my Sims wanted to swim in the new pool (because they keep demanding a pool at least 1x1), and I told him to go swim laps. After finishing, he had a Relaxed Swim buff. Maybe pools are okay to have... I generally don't build them because I am too used to autonomous Sims being stupid, and preferring going into a pool than to do stuff that keeps them alive.
Field Researcher
#5485 Old Today at 5:24 PM
When a sim gets caught in the rain, they get a damp clothes moodlet, and water drips off them for a while - it's actually quite a cute feature. I had one of my favourite sims, Darling Walsh, get caught in the rain (she was going to meet a friend and her umbrella blew inside out when it started to pour.) When I got her home, she was dripping - you could actually see the water dripping off her clothes. I made her put on dry ones and was quite pleased with the overall effect.
Scholar
#5486 Old Today at 6:21 PM
You can't invite a Cat or Dog over your house by phone after 11pm because they are "sleeping"...
Field Researcher
#5487 Old Today at 6:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
You can't invite a Cat or Dog over your house by phone after 11pm because they are "sleeping"...

That's just hilarious
the reason that you can invite them over from the first place is beyond me, so now they are sleeping at nights?
Page 220 of 220