Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 22 of 31
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#526 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 10:54 PM
Wow weerbesu you are amazing thank you so much for this update. That makes CAS so much better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#527 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:02 PM
So much better than the EA size, especially with the amount of CC I have installed. One of the most practical mods available for TS4. Amazing work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#528 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 12:41 AM
Although I've loved your mod since I started playing, it is indispensable to me now that you've included a fix for the 25+ swatches bug. You may not use CC, but it's one of my favorite aspects of the game. Cleaning out my downloads and making over sims are both so much easier thanks to your mod. I'm sad it was never included before, but grateful that it is now. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#529 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 1:16 PM
Oh my god. You fixed. The column realignment thing. I *cannot* tell you how grateful I am; that's been driving me up the wall since literally 2014.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#530 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 5:04 PM
Thank's again for the update weerbesu. =)
Test Subject
#531 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 10:30 PM Last edited by Cherry0Blossom : 10th Jul 2018 at 10:31 PM. Reason: clarification
So, I'm having an issue with this that I don't know how to fix.
I had the 3 column version and it worked fine. Then I downloaded a LOT of CC. Then, because how how much CC I had downloaded I figured I would try the 4 column version(kinda wanted it anyways). But when I went into create a sim, no columns would show up. No clothes, hairs, anything.
So I switched back to the 3 column version to see if that did anything, but it didn't. There were still no columns.

Pictures:
I open CAS - https://imgur.com/eAhr3E5
I click on a body part - https://imgur.com/lvoOArm
And from there if I click on, say, T-shirts, it will be green while I hover over it, and it will make the clicking sound when I click on it, but no columns show up still. :/

And if I take CAS columns (either version) out of my mods folder, its totally fine. I get the two columns.
But with how much CC I have... I'm gonna cry if I have to live with just two columns. :/

Advice/help please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#532 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 8:36 AM
I have a problem with CC that have more than 15 swatches at the bottom row. The drop down menu goes beneath the screen so I can't use anything beyond 20 swatches (16-20 are hardly clickable ). Is this fixable ?
Test Subject
#533 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:11 PM
I uninstalled the mod since every version I used of it and zoomed in it caused some cas options went out of screen, after I uninstalled this some cc is misaligned in cas, like almost out of the border even if I don't zoom in
Test Subject
#534 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Absolute
I uninstalled the mod since every version I used of it and zoomed in it caused some cas options went out of screen, after I uninstalled this some cc is misaligned in cas, like almost out of the border even if I don't zoom in

I had the same issue.
Test Subject
#535 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 10:55 AM
Top and must have mod, awesome!
Test Subject
#536 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:32 AM
When I Use This Mod, It off shifts and i cannot choose any clothes, or anything at all, the mouse is all glitched, and the 'fat-o-meter' and the fitness bar is all messed up, please help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#537 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:49 PM
I appreciate all your hard work to make playing Sims 4 more enjoyable! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#538 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 7:17 PM
I actually removed this because of the EA swatch issue. If it wasn't an essential mod before, it definitely is now that you've fixed that for them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#539 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 12:50 AM
I already loved this mod, but now you also fixed EA's mess with the mis-aligned columns -- thank you so much! That's awesome!
Test Subject
#540 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:15 AM
Default @Cherry0Blossom This should help:
The same thing happened to me, just go down to the most recent update, the one from June 2018, and download whichever one you want. When I went into the game everything showed up.

Hopefully, that helped
Test Subject
#541 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 2:20 AM
Default I have an issue
i love this mod and ive used it forever but when i updated it i cant see everything i can only see up to the warm weather clothing, i cant see the cold weather outfit and i dont see all the columns
Inventor
#542 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This is caused by items having more than 25 color swatches (i.e. an EA issue that occurs even if you don't have this mod). Previously I didn't bother fixing this as only some CC items have more than 25 swatches (I don't use CC myself). However, for some reason EA added some official items in Seasons with more than 25 swatches (one of the children's full-body outfits for instance). So I went ahead and fixed this. Just remove the old mod and redownload the updated version.

You have no idea how that little thing bugged me. I took out this mod several times thinking it was messing up the original columns in CAS and so I realized it was EA's doing. I believed you had not fixed it because it was not possible to do so.
Extremely appreciate that you took the time to fix this. Like many other Sim players, I like CC and more often than not it has more than 25 swatches.
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#543 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 10:49 PM
Not Working after the new patch 7-30
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#544 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Wizzard
Not Working after the new patch 7-30

The mod still works fine (as far as its functionality goes) for me after the update. If you encounter other issues with this mod installed you can let me know.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#545 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 2:43 AM
Maybe a 25 swatch item fix for the default 2 columns?
Hey, first I'd like to say thank you for this brilliant mod!

I wonder, though, since I can't use it because even the 3 column version makes my Create a Pet columns clip of the screen, if it would be possible/ of your interest to make the 25+ color swatch item fix for the original 2 columns in order that those who cannot or do not wish to have 3/4 columns can still enjoy this fix? It'd come extremely handy to me as a cc user and creator and it's something I've been wanting for a while now, so I figured I'd ask.

I hope you give this a thought. I'd be very happy... Again, thank you, and thanks for your time. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#546 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 3:17 PM
Works great thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#547 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 1:17 PM
Category Rows~
Do you think it would be possible to make something like this for the buy/build category? I hate that we can only see two rows. >:[

~Love this mod, can't sim without it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#548 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 3:13 AM
Omg omg omg! You fixed the issue with the swatches!! I think I love you Thank youuuuuuuu!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#549 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:24 AM
Omg, thank you so much for fixing the misaligne issue!!
Test Subject
#550 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 12:26 AM Last edited by Havelf1943 : 19th Aug 2018 at 10:43 PM.
Thanks so much for fixing the misalignment issue! However, since the 7/31 patch, while the mod is still working in CAS, it causes some issues when viewing the gallery.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake! The problem isn't with this mod. I checked through my mods folder, and it was actually another mod (AOM's CC Wrench Icon Hiders) that was conflicting with the patch. It's since been updated, so the issue has been resolved.
Page 22 of 31