Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Different Kind of Home

by JRW Posted 29th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2008 at 4:21 PM by JRW

319 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 282 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 13
Test Subject
#251 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 3:43 AM
Can you make one for the Sims 3? Please! I would love it and it should be a little easier.
Scholar
#252 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:20 PM
My mind has blown up just looking at this! Impossible! Luv the rubix cube.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 2:08 AM
Wow! That is amazing! I only wish that my creations can be as good (just more realistic) as yours.
Field Researcher
#254 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 8:10 PM
wow, that is the most imaginative house ever! where do you get your imagination from? and do you have any left after aking that? i'm sure no one else could ever think of that, or anything like that.

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
#255 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 8:31 PM
::nab:: -- This has been on my Must Download Later subscription list for some time now. I`ve just now MOVED it to my regular subscriptions list, as the archive is now in my Downloads directory for items that are awaiting installation.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#256 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 1:14 AM
OMG!!! That is just amazing! How on earth did you make that? WOW!!!!
Test Subject
#257 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:33 AM
WOW!
GREAT!
How much time did it take to build this? o_o
Test Subject
#258 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 1:10 AM
Hehe, how unique. :-)

The Moon and the Stars
In the sky the Nightly Rainbow
In the darkness they light my way
They light...
The Moon and the Stars
In the sky the Nightly Rainbow
In the darkness they light my way
They light my fate...

~Seventh Seal
Test Subject
#259 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 5:14 AM
Amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
#260 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 1:58 AM
Cute and original!

Call me Isobel

*hates recorders, no-touch-the-baby mommies, and lost dice"
Test Subject
#261 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 3:35 AM
I look at this house everyday on MTS2 and wish I had all of the required SP's and EP's. No doubt this is by far THE most creatie and unique house I've ever seen anywhere.

If I were to not have the Family Fun Stuff pack, would it completely and utterly screw up the house, or could I get away with just deleting some things from the lot?

Breaking hearts never looked so cool.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#262 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnMarie23
I look at this house everyday on MTS2 and wish I had all of the required SP's and EP's. No doubt this is by far THE most creatie and unique house I've ever seen anywhere.

If I were to not have the Family Fun Stuff pack, would it completely and utterly screw up the house, or could I get away with just deleting some things from the lot?

Sure, use the Clean Installer. Only the lack of NL will severely harm the construction.
Enjoy!
Test Subject
#263 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 7:22 PM
oh wow, this is so incredible

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#264 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 10:26 PM
This is wonderful, I'll download it right away!
Thank you, very creative!
Lab Assistant
#265 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 5:59 AM
WOW! Lots of hard work gone into this. Well deserved of it's FEATURED title. Wow! WOW! Wo....*Walks off muttering Wow! Wow!*
Test Subject
#266 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 2:37 PM
LOL funny stuff ^^ must have taken a long time gona check it out Thanx

Emi-x-x-x-
Test Subject
#267 Old 3rd May 2010 at 4:57 PM
Default I'm Dead...
I have lost my words.
I think my heart has detached itself from me and joined forces with the house.
Hell, I think I might ditch myself for that house!!

/faints
Test Subject
#268 Old 5th May 2010 at 4:06 PM
This is BRILLIANT... I don't have the expansion packs to install it, but I just wanted to say, it's amazing. <3
#269 Old 22nd May 2010 at 4:27 PM
Since I was last on this site, I`ve moved a family into a copy of this house that I placed in a Downtown subneighborhood named Funkytown. There is a LOT of unusable space on the lot, and the interior of the Cube is oddly arranged, but I love it nonetheless!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#270 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 6:50 PM
Wow! You probably spent months on this. Congratulations! It's the most creative and fun house I've seen.
Test Subject
#271 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 5:44 AM
Holy crap.
I've fallen in love.
Test Subject
#272 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 10:54 PM
... :o ...
Lab Assistant
#273 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:14 PM
Do you know something? I think you are in the wrong profession - fire yourself from your current job and open your own architectual studio - I think many people would really appreciate your work for real and not only in the Simming World. Thank you very much for all the hard work and for the inspiration to try being more creative ourselves - you have a talent - do not be foolish to ignore it - this is your true calling. Blessings and keep the work coming.
Field Researcher
#274 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 10:21 PM
holy crap this is amazing!!! i love this!! i only wish i could download it.. i dont have any of the EPs listed, and i only play sims 3 now. but it's still totally awesome!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#275 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 2:33 AM
This home made my day. It's a brilliant blend of creative genius. I only wish I had the expansions to play!
Page 11 of 13