Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 6:43 PM
Default Is it possible to have more than 3 floors?
Can we have a mod of it?
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 9:30 PM
Moving to Create > Building.

And no, the game is limited to three floors at the moment -- whether that might be mod-able I can't really tell (apart from a general comment by one of the EA devs along the lines of "many restrictions have been made because of performance concerns, rather than technical limits" -- in the EA modding forum somewhere).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:50 AM Last edited by WooTi : 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:25 AM.
Default I count 4 usable floors with a sunken living room in my creation!
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Moving to Create > Building.

And no, the game is limited to three floors at the moment -- whether that might be mod-able I can't really tell (apart from a general comment by one of the EA devs along the lines of "many restrictions have been made because of performance concerns, rather than technical limits" -- in the EA modding forum somewhere).

I created a house with 4 usable floors including a sunken living room and a roof top patio! Trying to get images for you!

Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 10:48 PM
Thats not really four floors. I'm assuming the poster means 4 or more buildable floors. You can't add walls to the top level of your lot, and you can't add windows or doors to the sunken split level. Nice house though, I dig it.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TVRdesigns
Thats not really four floors. I'm assuming the poster means 4 or more buildable floors. You can't add walls to the top level of your lot, and you can't add windows or doors to the sunken split level. Nice house though, I dig it.

Glad you like it! I still disagree about the number of floors, because you can place plants and other items that ARE usable on the top so it IS 4 usable floors even though you can't put walls it is a rooftop patio on the 4th level. Guess I was tired of not having more room for fun so I made a rooftop patio which in most 'real' cities would cost you far more than one you can't use so I thought it would add a bit of fun and class! It is UNLIKE any other homes I've seen in Sims 4 and allows the player to have fun on that rooftop! I love it too. is there a way to share it here?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:30 AM
Technically this is a bog standard TS4 house, foundation plus three floors.

Locking since the OP has their question answered and this is not the right place to show off your own content in somebody else's thread. Please use Discussion > TS4 pictures > Houses and Landscaping for that.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Answered.