Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 7:38 PM Last edited by Felquish : 17th Jul 2013 at 8:01 PM.
Default I have ONE empty face that I can't seem to fix!
I created my ci mesh on my laptop and I completed the mesh long before I got my new computer. Everything looked fine on my laptop but now that I've transferred the mesh to my desktop, there is this ONE face that is black. I just deleted it so it's empty.
I have tried to click on three vertices then "f" to create a face. I have tried to have the face option selected rather than vertices and click on the three vertices I want but it's just not... no.

EDIT: I figured out what I was doing wrong but now I find that no matter which way (counter-clockwise or clockwise), I'm still going to get a backward face.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 1:00 AM
then select the face and choose reverse vertex order from the menu.
To check other faces(sometimes you can not get the normals right because of a neighbor face is reverted aswell) then right click in your 3d window and (un)tick draw backfaces.