Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#776 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Its up!
Make sure to send feedback and stuff so I know if it sucks, and what needs improved, I still have allot to work on in the week so don't think i'm done! But for the most part its fully playable, and think of this mode as a BETA mode.

whoo! so exciting. Thanks for putting all the time in effort into this, Em. It looks great.

I do want to give a quick heads up. Whoever suggested the Radiation (change all genders), this was a great suggestion. It really is hilarious.
Unfortunately, what it does do it set back all of the aging clocks to the beginning of the life phase (toddler gets set back to day one of toddlerhood, etc.)
So anyone who gets this roll I would suggest making a note of how many days are left until the next aging and cake your sims then. Unless there is a way to adjust this manually in cheats which I haven't seen.

anyway. thanks again!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#777 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 2:27 PM
its great I started playing also kinda interesting making the father-in-law back to a child in game (so he could be parent) has made it were every time hes stands still he turn into a half child half adult freak, i find it Hilarius, and matches his personality perfectly....will probably post it tonight or tomorrow I'm about to leave for an all day thing won't be home till late

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#778 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 2:44 PM
@XoxBelieveXox
THats actuily an easy fix, at least for me. First off you should probably
elevate the back of it slightly [If its a laptop] and use a small space heater - set on fan setting and place that on the back where its elevated. Its just an idea on how you might fix it, Make sure its not ever set on fabrics, and I have the same problem ha ha. If its a normal tower PC then you might want to invest in a new cooling unit. You can look up other ways online, there are some that i'm not tech savvy enough to repeat. Anyway, good luck, and thank you so much!

@KristinaL
Yeah, that idea for radiation was awesome! :D
I've always just used testingcheatsenabled true+ shift click sim+ Edit sim in create a sim. Its worked out fine for me so far, and never sets my aging back.
But anyway, I think its more of a challenge if it resets aging... Its also one of the reasons I play on medium life span, haha, even if it never happens to me that is.
Anyway, Hope your having fun, and thanks so much for the feedback!

@mon1496
Whoa! I need to see pictures of that...
I hope you have fun at your all day thing! Thanks for the feedback!
Have fun!
Lab Assistant
#779 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:35 PM
OK came home to eat lunch (working at community garden came home cause my mom got over heated will go back later.
(aging for me is set to normal except babies were taken to 2 and the rest of the days given to toddlers, and elders were taken down to 2 and the rest given to ya since I believe these are the most important life stages) so it's all still at 90 days.
male:
insane trait
elf ears
purple hair

meet Spencer branch. for the starting sims I decided to randomize everything except skin for the men (cause it had to be purple, but it's on the rainbow skin slider so it should make fun colored children) and last names that was only randomized for spencer. then the three rolls changed up what they were don't you just love those tacky sweats with the tennis shoes? lol I'm waiting till in game to see the rest of their outfits. (i even used a dice for ltw)

female
bald
lucky trait
absent minded trait

Esmeralda branch (nice name as well)
not too bad looking for completely random

Father In Law:
dad:
Skinny bean pole
Kid! [Turn them into a child.]
Yellow eyes

before becoming a kid Derrell branch
will turn into kid in game to make sure he is the father.
wow you look so weird

thank goodness you went back to normal it must stink raising your dad

perk (one time only oh well I guess though that extra roll for each time a sim dies of old age is handy as well): Extra Re-roll! (you get a bonus re-roll.)
build: Chair[Well that was easy.]
event: Job (flip a coin for every YA through elder sim, Heads then they no longer have a job, tails then they get a new job.)
I have decided that heads means they get a job tails means they don't)
mrs: heads (she will join writers career)
Mr: tails
the house after minimal decoration (the chair is on the computer I left the one room empty for gift giving parties it will probably be Stephen's main form of money till he is a 5 star, and can get stuff that way (also he we gather stuff, but I want most of his money to be from gifts)

ok so poor der keeps popping into that weird adult form every time he stands still which is alot... kinda like a weird side affect to some terrible experiment .

so here is the back story: Esmeralda (a cancer survivor who wants to be a famous child book author) met Stephen (who wishes to be famous without working) on a the internet they got married, and were having a great life in sunset valley. his father was the emperor of evil till a tragic accident made him loose all his skills, and half his traits, and made him young again. They told everyone he died expecting a grand ceremony with gifts, but the town instead threw a celebration that the evil man was gone, The family name was put to shame, and they have moved the family to Bridgeport (I think. it's the one that came with nightlife) to start again. They changed there last name from von doom to branch.
The first few days passed without much incident Mrs. started the writing career,
Mr. made a few friends so he can use them for gift parties, and dev started making potions to at least restore the logic skill he wants to be master of evil (it chose the ltw for me so he is stuck)
(Mr has evil and insane (using people for gifts fits the bill) the dad (dev) for now just evil, but will get insane if I get to choose so I think those 2 traits will run in the family if at all possible)
um sir your evil is showing (he had just planned a party, and I get this face great)...

funny humans you may think giving a boy a doll house is funny! you sir are paving the road to your own demise! I shall sell it, and use it to rebuild my empire!

in all honesty while playing this game, I have the one eyed one horn flying purple eater song stuck in my head.

I shall leave you with this silly picture

oh noes do not touch me....lol

Test Subject
#780 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:25 AM
Just a quick little post to say, I looooooove the new rollers! Thank you for that emmyzrulz! And I've got a huge update coming you guys' way very soon.
Lab Assistant
#781 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:40 PM
Came here after a week and i find lovelies updates and a new challenge's version?! That's so cooool!
Let me say your families are crazy and i really enjoy how there are so many different combinations and the latest version is more comfortable and i'm looking forward to see the new categories! Also, i really prefer that you can't see what the rolls are so you "blind roll" for events, characters and everything. Good job

Valentina | Italy.

I'm on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#782 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 5:52 PM
I used to be the most powerful man in the world I even owned a rocket ship

roll day: Gardening! (Have your sims plant 5 plants and keep them alive for 3 days.)
so the nice part of throwing so many parties is that they bring so much food that I never had to worry about food they just eat leftovers, and still get a good meal moodlet. but ok gardining might have some use later on

I planted alot to get him to level two cause he had to start weeding so they wouldn't die

it was funny derrell went on a feild trip to the police station (to start working on a way out for future needs, and his teacher kept telling him to let the police man out of the cell e.c.t you know normal stuff. The funny thing was his "teacher" was sitting there talking to derrell at one of his parties! While what I'm guessing what was a robot tried to control him he managed to snag a mounted police badge.

Mr spends his days going around befriending celebrities, and throwing a daily party.... he knows a 1. 2, 4, and a 5 star which has impressed and by inviting them over mrs is 5 star as well, then I did friendship building with mrs and mr with del which he is almost a 5 star I shall keep working on it by the three days end he will be there

He has also made a celebrity friend, a ton of his wishes are to pillow fight with him, have a sleepover, and make friends with him

hes also level 5 in logic and has an A in school (I make him work hard cause potions build fun)

and his weird turning into a freak every 2 sec seems to have ended when I closed sims, and restarted it so hes better now
mrs is 4 in painting

and 6 in writing so she can start writing children's books

I'm thinking about switching over to story mode instead of informative like i've been doing what do you all think?

sir! sir! You do NOT need to become the sink to become clean!!!!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#783 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:03 PM
It would be cool to maybe combine story mode and information mode, you could create an informing story... xD
I love the sink....
Lab Assistant
#784 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:52 PM
ok cause i don't think there characters are quite comingthough with what i'm putting.

so after i finish a random legacy update i'll create a blog for do it as you go :D

Lab Assistant
#785 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 8:46 PM
Hey guys! Sorry I've been out for the weekend(stupid brandy brew), but now I'm back and ready to play this challenge! Starting tommorow, because its 9PM in here. Anyway, I have to reupload the sims 4 version, because the moderators friggin REFUSE to see it. That will give me time to correct everything(toddler, lol) and MAYBE even add some new stuff! So please, put your suggestions in here if you have the sims 4(and even if you don't have the game, suggest), because my brain is kinda blank. You have about 16 hours, so suggest away!

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Test Subject
#786 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:54 PM
Hey everyone, it's me again with an update on my dear little Sims. When we left them last time, Mud had just learned she was pregnant while Santa mourned dearly departed Lois by gardening a lot. I also got some expansions (World Adventures, Generations, Supernatural and Seasons) between this update and the last. But enough chatter and let's get back to it, shall we?

See you next time for a new update... and hopefully, this new event does not cost my sanity!
Lab Assistant
#787 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 3:59 AM
double death. (Kill two sims.)
seems i got a Game Over after all...

the only playable sim: Ser Pouncelot, thought i was saved but no... social worker came and went back to the town screen: whatever...

okay here we go again:
Male:
blue eyes, Rainbow hair. (Make there hair at least two colors if not more), loser trait
This is Lisboa Dash

female:
Medium hair, NO MAKEUP, Red eyes
REDO Medium Hair: Name her Sexay (:3)
Sexay Dash

Extra sim: Father In Law
Stupid shirt, black eyes, My name is mud. (Turn your sim into your utter worst nightmare....)
Mud Boscanovich

Shopping spree! (Go buy books and food and anything you can buy in a store)

Bought a time machine at consigment store, and books at the bookstore

Sports contract! (Have a sim join the sports career)
Lisboa joined the sports carreer

Male Bonding! (Send your male sims off to do something together.)

first day winter festival:

second day gym

third day zen garden

NPC never end amazing me... no matter how hard you try your sim can't do what some girls did:

Perk time: Nothing! (Not this time.)

Adopt as many Babies [And yes it must be babies] as your house can hold. No need to thank me... REROLL (2 left)
Narwhals. (Do something you or your sim would regret.)
Mud had bought a simbot despite being technophobe

And the couple decided to try for baby in the future and the past

luckylly only one worked

Double adoption! (Adopt two sims)
just in the day i rolled this one second "baby"came home so... damn full house and just 3 beds

ok back to adoption:
first girl:
loser trait
blue hair
hat hairstyle

second boy
Evil trait
Ugliest clothing you can find
make your dream boy friend in game
redo boyfriend: Fat (You can loose the weight in game.)
buy roll
Storm Cellar, Must contain fridge and at least one bed. [If you have seasons]
hope i can get it next time...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#788 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 3:43 PM
My game keeps crashing, so update testings and things are unable to go on until I find the source of the issue. Need I say that the updates are the ones that include the new rollers, and new rolls, not to mention lots of love.

In other notes, the lets play is also in delay for the same reasons. Darn. I'l try to get it all up by the end of the week, but as of now nothings set in cement.
Lab Assistant
#789 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 3:55 PM
@emmyzrulz Oh, that be suckeh(and me grammerz be rockin). Hope it gets fixed!

Lab Assistant
#790 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 5:33 PM
IT IS HERE! THE AMAZING UPDATE FOR THE SIMS 4 IS FINALLY HERE!!!
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=537874

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#791 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
IT IS HERE! THE AMAZING UPDATE FOR THE SIMS 4 IS FINALLY HERE!!!
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=537874

Looks amazing Teckie! Putting it up on the main post now!
Lab Assistant
#792 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 7:41 PM
Glad you like it. I'll update tommorow, because its late and I'm on my tablet

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#793 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 2:26 PM
@TeckieSimmer
Alright that will be fine, Take your time. ^-^
I'l try and get rollers for it as well.
Test Subject
#794 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 4:04 AM
Ooh, seems fun!
Okay, I made 4 sims... 1 girl, 3 boys.

First guy:
White eyes (okay, not bad)
Make my dream boyfriend (feeling lucky! xD)
Clumsy trait (not bad, could have been worse.)

Meet Jack Septiceye!
His traits are:
Clumsy
Good Sense of Humor
Friendly
Childish
Charismatic

Second guy:
Black hair
Black eyes (what now, black skin?)
Freckles! (Once again, not bad at all :D)

Meet Dark Iplier!
His traits are:
Charismatic
Good Sense of Humor
Evil
Night Owl
Computer Whiz

Third guy:
Perfect traits (yay!)
Named Bob
Long hair (ehh.... Bob, a perfect guy with long hair... nice xD)

Meet Bob Handsome!
His traits are:
Workaholic
Family-Oriented
Hopeless Romantic
Lucky
Natural Cook

Our only girl:
Make it look like your favorite Disney character
White hair (Belle with white hair? xD)
Stereotype my sim! (I'll try to stereotype Belle... oh boy)

Meet Brittany Carr (first randomly-generated name)
Her traits are:
Proper
Party Animal
Irresistible
Hopeless Romantic
Neat

Day One (in Evansdale County):
My first roll is shopping spree! I send out Dark iplier to get whatever books and food we can buy..
I send out Bob to research supernaturals, and have Jack & Brittany go to a University hangout.
While there, Jack and Brittany flirt, and then jack gives her some flowers, like a sweetheart~.
When Dark's done shopping, he and Bob meet Brittany and Jack there. They chat for a bit, where Dark decides that he likes Bob, and then J & B go to the movies. When they're gone, Bob and Dark decide to play a game of pool.

After a while, they decide they'd rather play arcade games. By then, Jack and Brittany were finishing having drinks at the Bistro.

When I go to see Jack and Brittany, I see Brittany winking the best wink ever! Jack loved it

After that, I send Dark and Bob home, and send Jack and Britt to an empty pet store. While they're there, they flirt and make out.. then I send them home. When I click on Bob, I see that he and Dark (who's gay, and likes Bob) are playing a game of pillow fighting. And for some reason, Bob gets angry at Dark. Maybe because Dark won.

Dark thinks that he screwed his chances with Bob, but is happy that he was victorious.

When Jack and Britt get home, I send them to bed. I also send Dark to bed, and have Bob make some food.

And that was day one... can't wait for day two!
Test Subject
#795 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:07 AM
DAY TWO

On day two, I decided to give everyone jobs. I had Dark join the journalism career, since he wanted it. After he applied, he went to the library to write a story called " My Heart's A Balloon." The library itself has a jungle of plants and bookcases, in a very cool way.

For Brittany, I had her join the music career, since she urged to do it and play the guitar. She started playing when she got home.

I decided to roll for today since I completed yesterday's goal, and got drafted. Since Britt had the lowest-paying career, I had her quit to join the military. At least it pays well.

Jack wanted to be a business man, with a suit and suitcase in hand. So, he went for the business career. He spent a while talking to his boss on the phone.

For Bob, even though he wanted to be a business man, too, I had him employ himself as a homemaker. So all he has to do is cook, clean, and make sure the children (when we get them) are well-cared for! Best of all, he gets money by doing it!

I also forgot to mention what the relationships were.
Jack and Britt are dating,

Bob is Britt's brother.

Dark is a good friend, who has a not-so-secret crush on Bob.

Nothing eventful really happened that day, but I did happen to catch all the men in the kitchen. While Bob was cooking, Jack & Dark enjoyed cold (and apparently disgusting) leftovers, talking from time to time.

I also took a couple of really cute pictures of Britt, Jack, and Dark in their work outfits. They're natural models :P

Since Bob's LTW is to learn all recipes, I had him read some recipes that Dark got on day one.

After all of that modeling, everyone was pretty tired, so I made them go to bed.. hopefully day three's more interesting
Lab Assistant
#796 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:28 PM
I decided not to do the blog cause my brain is just to burnt out from school
I logged in, and saw this:

lol
anyway I added a few mods one of which adds more variety to the paintings so heres how her painting look now:

become a partner of something, or buy a venue or a business.

out or the 50001 dollars they had they spent 50k of it to by the trade winds shipping co (the theif area, I thought it was appropriate)
(I had the son go, and get some flowers he made 1k so i thought that was enough to live off of for a little while sence now were fairly broke)
so der has been working fairly nonstop on his potions he has finally got to level 8 logic, and he becomes a teen tonight

on a complelty random note look how large the radio remote is:

he wasn't the only birthday boy at the party his best friend was as well:

for a second der was scared his experimental curse would keep him a kid forever:

then he just wished it was so he could be saved the embaressment:

aww you don't look so bad:

much better

his freind also started with the same curse:

then got a horrible outfit (I updated his outfit and hair, but din't snag a picture so you will just haft to wait to see the non dorky version)

a few hours later everyone went home, but one guest stayed, and played songs next to the bday boy I guess she was serenading him?

The morning is roll day and should be interesting, der went strait into a mood swing, but I gotta go so i'll do it later:

der eating the last slice of cake in the house

Test Subject
#797 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:35 PM Last edited by kyrochu : 30th Oct 2014 at 7:36 PM.
I'm gonna try this.
Male: Unusual hair and eye color, highlights, and be a kid... So a pedo pairing?

Female: Name her Saexy, give her insane, and make her an adult... pedophilia involving an insane woman named Saexy. Well I'm off to an interesting start.

Event: Free Mansion. Am ever thankful the kid gets to keep his virginity...for now. And yes, Saexy did graffiti the garage.

The next event is "You're not going to eat that, are you?"

Only 2 things of not happened so far, Saexy started out working at the hospital(I pity anyone who was her patient, she likes experiments) and then quit and became an alchemist(now only her hubby's life is in danger). While doing said alchemy, she made a bit of a mistake:

I also learned something knew, Frog-people sleep with their eyes open:

Sense no one has posted sense this, I'll continue on the same post.

My next event was inviting Potato-Friend to stay at their home. Saexy picked him up and showed him to the guest room:

Meanwhile, when Koro(the child husband, forgot to mention that) was at school, his still froggish wife decided to play with his things:

As well as eat his leftovers:
Lab Assistant
#798 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 12:07 AM
I noticed that some rules had changed: it used to be 5 events to the build/buy roll. you just had 2 rerolls on sims not 3 and each 3 events you got a perk but now it seems:

only one perk, 3 redos for sims, build buy as soon as perk used to be

Since i would get so confused i will do the 15 days stuff

New job! (one of your sims gets a new job)
JUST WHAT I NEEDED! Sexay joined politic career

Oh seems the son in the future got pregnant by an alien and had a pretty girl... wait is she pretty?

Name her Sexay (:3)
Lots of makeup
red hair

seems she is

BTW one of my sims died from elder age...
[Img](http://i.imgur.com/6obJAfd.jpg[/img]

All you need is love! (Make one of your sims go around hugging everyone. She/he has to hug 5 people every day for 3 days.) reroll so i get a freebie
Early age up! (buy a cake and age up a sim its optional to throw a party.)

incredible, i failed this roll on day one

good thing it was acomplished at day 2

Hair lice! (all your sims and anyone over at the time you rolled this now have short hair)

perk time Extra event card! (add an extra event roll. Use with in 9 days.)

So whats on tv? (Make a sim only sit in front of the tv for 3 days. You can only let him up to use the bathroom and eat meals.)

videogames...

Cowplants

oldies

Double adoption! (Adopt two sims)
oh great... i just have one space for this one... well not anymore, when i was calling the adoption service this happened:

buy roll: outdoor seating area

too easy and cheap thanks god

first boy:
Pink clothing
dislike children trait
Randomize your sim entirely. Change only what the rolls tell you.

Randomize button is bad when you have extra sliders, i got a toddler with the size of a teen
second boy
least favorite hairstyle
give him all the traits you hate
Make the sim look like your favorite Disney character!
REDO disney
elf ears

Stealing is so cliche! (Using testingcheatsenabled true shift click the mailbox, click force visitor and force a burglar to your lot)

whatever... use perk:
Learn a skill! (Get a sims skill up by 3 points. It can be any skill.)
Test Subject
#799 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 8:42 PM
I think It's about bloody time I finally do this challenge.
Male rolls:
Skinny bean pole
Artistic trait
Other worldly (make them look as Inhuman as possible. If you have Supernatural or showtime make them another life state, like werewolf or genie!)
[IMG]1501437_854275614596820_1276305585816015130_o.jpg [/IMG]
I almost named the guy gnomely...poor guy.

Female rolls:Female rolls: Rainbow hair.(Make there hair at least two colors if not more)
Elder
Largest hat you can find
REROLL ELDER
My name is mud
REROLL MY NAME IS MUD
Adult...I can live with that.
(well, this is awkward, the screenshot of the female didn't save properly...should be in the next screenshot, so you will see her then)
Extra sim roll: toddler
female toddler sim rolls
pink eyes
Name her kitty
name her princess Leia
REROLL NAME HER KITTY (not really my choice, but then again, naming her princess Leia kitty would be quite a mouthful.)
Alien eyes...In my practice run of this challenge, I seemed to get this roll for every single female toddler, I’m not sure if this is the revenge of the curse of E.T.
[IMG]10750242_854275874596794_3327540902508359773_o.jpg[/IMG]
She's cute anyways!
[IMG]1900227_854276111263437_8120485264484943592_o.jpg[/IMG]
Well, here they start! let's do this mario party style
CHANCE TIME: Love the neighbor! (If you have a neighbor then get them to move in with you any way you want. Including cheating)
[IMG]10321520_854276377930077_6154370192786147879_o.jpg[/IMG]
Used merge household, then cheated away the extra money (the guy I moved in was absolutely LOADED!)
Very sorry if the images don't load.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#800 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:11 PM
Hey everyone! I haven't updated in a while, for two reasons actually, real life has been proper demanding recently plus, and this is the sad part, my save file for Mud, Santa and all their little ones seems to have gotten corrupted. I have a previous save but I'd have to play through my last two or three events or something like that, so instead, I decided to just start brand new and see what the rolls would bring me.

First off, we have our male Sim:
Loner trait. Name him Bob. Extra 2 rolls; elder and white eyes.

Here we are then, meet Bob Littard. Bob is a brooding, loner with aspirations of one day being a renowned author. He's a perfectionist and an artist at heart and he's quite the charismatic fellow. Before becoming an elder, he worked as a Professor of Literature at SimsU and that was where he meet his lovely wife... who was also his student.

Our female Sim:
Artistic trait. Evil trait. Lots of make-up.

Rada is Bob's lovely - and very young - wife. It was a bit of a scandal when the two of them took up together when she was still at Uni, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Their artistic souls just spoke to one another and when this evil shmoozer has her heart set on something, nothing will stop her until she gets it. The fact she's a great kisser was only one of the things that made Bob fall for her. And despite their recent move to Moonlight Falls, she's very much of a skeptic when it comes to the supernatural.

First event:
Divorce (break up and marry the first sim you see. female OR male, unless you honestly hate that sort of thing.)

It was another woman who made our Rada's heart sway, this vixen, Belinda Crumplebottom with her innocent smile and feathered hair. The moment she saw her, she knew, that was her, The One. Nothing and no one would come in the way of that, especially not something as silly as being already married.

She divorced Bob right before Belinda's eyes which, as everyone knows, is the epitome of romanticism for an Evil Sim, Rara's way of saying: "See? See how much I wanna be with you, Belinda? Please be mine!"

Bob was heart broken and Belinda wasn't so easily charmed by our Rada. Maybe she feared she might suffer the same fate as Bob should someone else come around, or maybe she didn't know how a supernatural skeptic like the blonde would accept her, a witch!

But with some time and convincing and many a bouquet of flowers, Belinda found herself unable to resist and decided to let love take its course.

It wasn't long after that before Rada was on one knee, shaking a little as she opened the ring box and asking Belinda to spend the rest of her life with her - and Bob who couldn't seem to be bothered to go live elsewhere - and, to her honest surprise, Belinda said yes.

On the night before their wedding, they dreamed of each other and their future together; they were deeply in love and in that lovely bubble where everything seems so perfect despite the fact they lived in a world where everything changed so fast, almost like someone was rolling the dice on their lives every few days.

The wedding was a small, intimate affair in the backyard with just a few friends and family, but charming none the less.

Everyone, especially the brides, were excited... except for Bob who wept through the entire ceremony.

Rings and vows and kisses were exchanged and then it was time for the reception...

...from which the girls quickly sneaked away from, for the first risky woohoo of their married life!

And here we are folks, stay tunes for more updates* from the Littard clan in the future!

*I don't think all the updates will be this long, but for some reason, I'm having serious feels thanks to Belinda and Rada. :lovestruc
I definitely did not expect that from a Do As You Go Challenge.
Page 32 of 37