Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 11:48 AM
Replies: 4872 (Who?), Viewed: 285528 times.
Page 195 of 195
Forum Resident
#4851 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:50 PM
I haven't played a Squeamish sim before, didn't think much of it, until I got him to mop up a puddle in the kitchen from a broken faucet he fixed earlier, then he ran to the toilet and threw up everywhere, he don't like dirty surroundings yet he is not much use for cleaning either...

Lab Assistant
#4852 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:25 PM Last edited by harvell : 11th Nov 2017 at 8:33 PM. Reason: additional info
I had a ghost friend drop by, and discovered that my new cat really, REALLY hates possessed furniture.

He also doesn't like Vlad, but then again, neither do I.
Smeg Head
#4853 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
I just read the description for Grim's Guitar on the Purchased Packs section of the title screen and apparently anyone who has it agreed to give away their first born. Who knew?

But old Grimsy would rather have a Shadow Realm cocktail. If he ever comes to claim someone who just died, make sure you have one of those cocktails served on the lot, (via my Drinks Tray mod for instance) and he goes straight for the cocktail without fail, then resurrects the dead as a thank you, then floats off back to Hades alone.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Inventor
#4854 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:58 PM
Thats amazing

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Mad Poster
#4855 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
I just got notified while playing another family, that so-in-so-'s spirit was losing its hold to the physical world and that his family better gather to secure his hold on the physical world. So that is what I did. I went to that family and secured him to the physical world for the time being. I want to know who is responsible for this!

It's part of the new culling system that came with the Cats and Dogs patch. If you don't periodically "strengthen the ties" then the ghost is sent to the netherworld and deleted from the game. Apparently they will still show correctly in the family tree though.
I'm guessing this will have no effect on the Lord and Lady of the Von Haunt Estate.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Inventor
#4856 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
It's part of the new culling system that came with the Cats and Dogs patch. If you don't periodically "strengthen the ties" then the ghost is sent to the netherworld and deleted from the game. Apparently they will still show correctly in the family tree though.
I'm guessing this will have no effect on the Lord and Lady of the Von Haunt Estate.

I'm glad I don't have many ghosts in my game. Only two..

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Lab Assistant
#4857 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:15 PM
That pets can have Simtagram accounts. My little Ollie is simstafamous
Inventor
#4858 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:17 PM
Slob sims love camping and will get a happy moodlet! "Slobs feel right at home when being dirty comes naturally when camping". (On the other hand neat sims hate camping; ugh, too much dirt- it makes them tense)

Instructor
#4859 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manderz0630
I don't mind the Jealous trait my male Sim has it. And the Bro trait is alright. My opinion, I feel they're both are better than the Unflirty trait.

Oh yeah, started my legacy with an unflirty sim. I was afraid she might die before any male would ever like one of her messed-up flirt attempts. But one male sim with the dazed emotion actually responded well to her awkward pick-up line. I hope that was just a coincidence, because that was kind of messed up
Inventor
#4860 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:50 PM
You can now buy pet stuff at the camping supplies Kiosk in granite falls, but the fire pit is either missing or has been removed.

Lab Assistant
#4861 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 7:15 PM
Dogs can come out and greet you when you get home.

Lab Assistant
#4862 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 6:24 AM
non-spayed cat could go into heat. She keeps meowing and having love particles. I didn't expect this to happen. nice work, EA.
Mad Poster
#4863 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:37 PM
We now have shingle wall coverings in game! My TS2 Goth Manor reproduction is one step closer to looking like the original.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Inventor
#4864 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:19 PM
I noticed that now, when my sim accepts a dinner invitation and leaves home, the sims that were sleeping STAY sleeping. When he returned home, the toddlers were standing next to their beds, but went straight back to bed. (Everyone remaining awake when the sim was out was a pet-peeve of mine) Notice the toddlers on the UI are darkened because they're asleep?

I don't know if this is new but it pleases me. Now if only the sims that are supposed to be at work would BE AT WORK when I switch families, instead of late, it'd be awesome!

dodgy builder
#4865 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 11:21 AM
I suddenly had a ghost in my Wentworth house. I didn't realice having a gravestone from a previous emplyee would suddenly start producing a ghost. Is that something new from the CaD exp?

He runs around the house shaking the furniture and the present family in the house doesn't even know who he is
Instructor
#4866 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 4:05 PM
Sims can watch a comedy routine and talk to other sims at the same time.
Lab Assistant
#4867 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 11:48 PM Last edited by Natashenka : 18th Nov 2017 at 12:22 AM.
Pets can run away. My little Ollie left today and hasn't come back yet. I'm distraught as if it's one of my real fur babies

Update: He came back two days later after my sim posted an alert online. He's filthy and has the sick cloud above him, but he's home and I'm so relieved and I feel like an idiot because he's not even real
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
18th Nov 2017 at 12:22 AM
This message has been deleted by Natashenka.
Lab Assistant
#4868 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 1:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natashenka
Pets can run away. My little Ollie left today and hasn't come back yet. I'm distraught as if it's one of my real fur babies

Update: He came back two days later after my sim posted an alert online. He's filthy and has the sick cloud above him, but he's home and I'm so relieved and I feel like an idiot because he's not even real

they do that often
Instructor
#4869 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:17 AM
Sims can practice fighting each other.
Inventor
#4870 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoellyn
they do that often

My pet has only run away once, however, ask me how many times he's been skunked. Ask me! ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!

Instructor
#4871 Old Yesterday at 7:31 AM Last edited by Motorcitydude : Yesterday at 11:53 AM.
When you tip the maid, the sim doesn't actually give them paper money like in previous games, but rather gives them an envelope with an address and postage stamp on it.
Field Researcher
#4872 Old Today at 2:39 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : Today at 2:51 AM.
Maxis thoughts of ex lovers......... your sims can be romantic with their ex-lovers by "greeting" them.
I seen them kiss their exes on the cheek, but never seen them passionate kiss their exes to greet them.
Inventor
#4873 Old Today at 8:51 AM
What the PLUM just happened?

My sim was sitting in a cafe eating a croissant, when he suddenly got up, and 'greeted' another sim he did not know with a kiss on the cheek...NOT a romantic kiss but the type Italians, French, Greeks ect might do, a light cheek kiss-exchange by each.

I think this is a glitch just like my non-bro's bro hugging each other. Apparently its a kiss that can be performed by club members. My sims are in clubs but not the same club and there is NO kiss greeting!

Page 195 of 195