Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#76 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 11:53 AM
hahaha...

Day Care is up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 3:40 PM
I've always said that sims start out making sensible choices and slowly lose it over time on aging up. Toddlers prove it, with a little help from modders. The tinkering with tires makes a lot of sense to toddlers, they are concerned with safety issues and use their little wrench to check all the lug nuts on tires to assure themselves they are all tightened, preventing accidents. (:

The toddlers give thanks for their new car and day cares for them and older siblings to have safe and fun places to go to.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#78 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 8:53 AM
I made a community lot. First upload here.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=600179

It is very, very loosely based on various Gymboree-esque and other parent/child programs. My kids used to love interactive things to do as toddlers when we went on outings ... things they were allowed to bang, shake, ride and touch ... and I often liked doing that stuff with them as well.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:46 AM
Great job, gazania, congratulations on your first upload here! I am delighted to see it
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 3:25 PM
Quick question? Would you rather have a glowing translucent plumbob crib mobile or a non glowing one?
Mad Poster
#81 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 3:57 PM
I like glowing shinies, but either one sounds nice.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 4:44 PM
Glowing probably, or the option to turn the effect on/off (if possible).
...wait, glowing what color? Some of those babies turn out mean!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#83 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 4:50 PM
It matches the green plumbob just about perfectly
Mad Poster
#84 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
I'm hoping to finish my New Births cards (for use with MogHughson's postal system). I uploaded three sets ages ago, I have three more sets to do......

Why do I always leave things until the last minute.....?!
Mad Poster
#85 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 10:21 AM
Gammi contribution has now been submitted. Life got in the way for both of us so it's not quite as spectacular as we planned, but it's still pretty nice

Sneak peak

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 1:02 AM
Page 4 of 4