Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 9:17 AM Last edited by Mothyreladygne : 15th Feb 2017 at 9:29 AM. Reason: Title Alteration
Default Need Testing and Feedback for Securing Fight Outcome Mod
This mod is aimed to eliminate the randomness of fight result between sims and their fitness level differences

As coded by EA, a fight outcome is determined by evaluating the difference between fitness skills of the assaulter and the defender
the vanilla value is presented as below

Base Value = 2

Fitness Evaluation
Greater Fitness multiplier = 8
Lesser Fitness multiplier = 0

Variables such as hunger, emotions and traits are not calculated for the outcome of the fight.

(assumption - please tell me if i'm wrong)
Provided with data above, an assaulter with 10 Fitness skill will have around 50% + (2x8%) = 76% against a sim with lesser or no fitness skill, vice versa.

My mod simply modified the multiplier the greater fitness multiplier to 51, securing the victory for assaulter with higher fitness skill, or defeat for assaulter with less fitness skill.
I also included bear brawl fights since they have similar coding.

Known Issues:
- (untested) this mod doesn't modify the practice fighting interaction, but this assumption is remained untested since I somehow cannot popped that interaction in my lvl 10 fitness sim
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MothyeladygneDecisiveFight.rar (5.8 KB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  MothyreladygneDecisiveBearBrawl.rar (5.6 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content