Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:07 PM
Default Mates with my enemy.
In this world, every werewolf is destined to be with someone, this is there mate. But one werewolf, alpha of the _______ pack, finds that he is mates with the werewolves worst enemy- hunters.
Mods you may want:
VIOLENCE AND AGGRESSION MOD http://modthesims.info/d/523924
Whoohooer: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer
Rules:
1.You may only play your main character, and the alpha. (unless i say otherwise)
2.When you are in werewolf form, you have to stay on your lot.
3. You may only cheat when i say so, or you are running out of money. (motherlode (50,000) or kaching (1,000))
4. werewolves in werewolf form may only talk to other werewolves in werewolf form.
5. If talking to a human, you may not use any of the werewolf socials.
6. By the end of the game, your sim must be friends with all of the pack members. (You can do so in between chapters)
7.No werewolf may work.
8. Once you alpha has enough lifetime hapiness points, you must by him the Alpha wolf reward

Set up:
Hunter family:
Main character: Hopless romantic, The rest are up to you (but keep in mind the she has to have to traits in common with her mate. She should also look like shes been working out (because of her training)
Family requirements (parents, siblings, cousins,ect): Supernatural skeptic, Insane, Athletic, disciplined (if you dont have WA then replace this one with evil), And hot-headed. if you have any, add a few scars too.
house: should be cheap, because hunters don't make alot of money. They just take the cash from who they killed.

Werewolf family:
Last name should be the name of the pack.
Alpha/mate: has to be a werewolf (gee that was obvious) And have two traits in common with you main character. (try to make hi good looking)
family, beta (second in command), third in command, there mates.: no requirements for this one, besides the fact that they have to be werewolves (except maybe one), and related, and you have to make 6 of them.
House: 50x50 or larger lot.should look cabiny, have lots of trees, and you can put down 3 common Spawners.

Chapter 1: Meeting my mate (you may skip this step if you want)
"I get bitten by the beast iv'e learned to hate..."
Goal: Bite your main sim, and kidnap them
Step 1: Make your main character's family go to the werewolf's family's house. And have everybody in your main characters family become enemys, and fight.
Step 2: switch to the werewolf family, and have the alpha huntsolo until he reaches level 3 in the werewolf skill(or if you have a mod, give the sim 10 in the werewolf skill.) And give your main sim cursed bite Interaction. Do so until it succeeds.
Step 3. The alpha realizes she is his mate (they find out by touching each other) and kidnaps her (shift click on main sim, then add her to family.)

Chapter 2: Let me Get out of here!
"The beast has trapped me in his dwelling! I must escape and find a potent cure before i turn into a beast too!"
Goal: Dont let your main sim escape
Step 0: ( if skipped chapter 1, go to werewolf family, and shift click on main sim and add her. And have the alpha give her cursed bite)
Step 1: If you have UL lock the door, and only let everybody but your character be able to open the door. (If you dont have it, just put the door in family invintory, and add it when its her time to escape.)
Step 2: until your main Sim turns into a werewolf, unlock the door when no one is at your house (you must have no one at your lot at one point in the day.) have your Sim run to the alchemy store. (they may not use a taxi)
Step 3: have one of your Sims stop her before she actually gets there, and then take her back to her room
Step 4: repeat this every day until your main Sim turns into a werewolf.
Rules:
you loose if the main Sim successfully gets there, and buys a potent cure.
Your alpha has to sleep on the couch.

Chapter 3: I'm a beast!
One morning, you sim wakes up, and the alpha greets her, and lets her free. After that, she transforms into a werewolf.
Goal: Have your main sim and the alpha be friends
Step 1: wait until your sim transforms into a werewolf, then unlock the door, or place it down.
Step 2: have your main Sim hunt alone,
Step 3: build your main Sims and the alpha relationship up until there Friends. (If you can, no apologizing for biting the sim.)

Chapter 4: Attack and discovery
Some other Werewolves come and attack you.
Goal: make the enemy werewolves retreat.
Set up: Create a full werewolf family, they all have to have evil, mean spirited , and hotheaded traits (rest are up to you) If you have any, give them some scars.
step 1. Switch to other werewolf family, and have them attack.
Step 2. If you have Violence and aggression mod, have them at attack with that.
Step 3: Have one of the enemy werewolves try to kill your main sim. They keep calling her " Alpha female." as they attack.
Step 4:Switch to the main werewolf family:
Step 5. The alpha kills the enemy werewolf attacking her. (if you dont have a mod for that, Just delete the sim attacking her.)
Step 6. Have them argue (Once)

Chapter 4: Mates?
"Whats a mate you may ask... Well..."
Goal: Become Girlfriend and boyfriend
Step 1:Have the two sims become romantic Intrest, to the point were they can Propose going steady
Step 2: Have the alpha ask out on date to beach(if its the full moon wait until you can transform back into human)
Step 3: Shy kiss, and propose going steady
Step 4: increase relation ship until you can try for baby.

Chapter 5: What? now you want kids!?
"Since your the Female Alpha, you have to coninue the pack's generaiton
Goal: have a son
Step one: Get married
Step 2:Move at a sim each time you try for baby, (If you dont have the Woohooer mod)You can do this how you want. Just no eating apples, if you have a girl you have to try again.
Extra challenge: Eat 4 watermelons each time you try for baby.

Chapter 6: Raise your kids
Goal: Raise each of your kids sussesfully. You should be able to choose most of there traits.

Chapter 7: Repeat!
Once your son grows up into a young adult, try the chalenge again, Exept maybe with vampires. Or with a normal human, and just skip the fighting scene.

Hope you like the chalenge :3