Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:02 AM Last edited by kirakorra : 4th Apr 2015 at 12:53 AM.
Default Im Free! Now to lock myself up.
You walk out of the insane asylum. "Finally! Ive made it!" I say. The first thing you do is walk over to the town hall and purchase the junk yard. you love collecting. and then you build a bunker under it. You think that a horrible disease, or an infection also know as zombieinfecto has been created, and by isolating yourself you can reproduce, and save the world. Are you up to the challenge?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set up:

Go to the grocery store, or book store.

CAS:

create one sim: with the unstable, insane, And ennectric trait. rest are up to you. Liftime wish may not have to do with money. (The unstable trait will make yours sims traits change, so you better be breathing into though baggies to keep your traits!)

Soacial worker 1 (Rest can have any traits you want): Gatherer, Family oriented.
Fourm sim: Insane, unstable (rest may be whatever you want)

House:

In edit town mode, select or make a lot that's 40x40, place the junkyard lot on it, and change your lot back into a house.
•Place a wall around your lot, and delete the roof
•You may have a gardening area, a pond, fire place, or a grill outside. besides that you may have nothing
•you may have 2 fish spawners in your pond, and 2 seed spawners in your lot.
•create a basement, any room you want will have to be in there.
•You may motherlode as much as you want,
Rules:

•No buying stuff after the beginning unless I say so
•If you sim leaves the lot, they die. (So I would just not buy a door for you wall)
•Every baby your sim has may only have one useful trait. (keplomatic, green thumb, genius, computerwhiz, artistic, gatherer, family orientated, ambitious, ect
•If you give your baby sim a bad trait, you may get another good trait (two good traits for unstable)
Ex: I have one baby named harry. when he was born, he got the keplomatic trait. eventullaly, he gets the couch potato trait. So when I get to choose his next trait, I can make it useful.
•If your sim gets the "Germy moodlet" the will not be able to work until you give them 10 herbs. (Since they don't have any medicine) if you don't give them any herbs by the end of the season they die.
•You can have as much money as you want in the first generation. its basically worthless until generation 2.
  • you may only re-buy soming if its stolen

Sceldualded events:

Week 2 Monday: since you have not paid your bills, you may not use any electricity or water.

Week 2 Saturday: if you have the inventing skill is greater than or 5, you may have your sim do nothing (such as watch tv or something, even though I know that's breaking the rules)for 5 hours, and then buy a treadmill. From now on, whenever a sim is running on it, the rest of the family may use electricity.

Week 2: Sunday: If your inventing or handiness skill is 5 or greater, you may build a pump. Have your sim do nothing (such as playing video games, even if it breaks the rules) And then, if you go up to the top of you land, Stand there for a few seconds (or do something to simulate pumping water into a bucket) and you may use water for 5 hours after that.

Roll dice roller every 1-2 days.

Random events:

1. Oh no! a nearby fellow survivor has eaten one of your plants! (Fluffy the rabbit) You either must terminate him (roll a two sided dice to see if he survives 1 he dies, 2 he doesn't. if you kill him, this random event wont effect you.) or let him live, and live with his vile acts (if you roll this again it counts)

2.A worker from the insane asylum has come to take you back! Try to get her/him to believe your totally reasonable idea, and have her join your family ( ask her to be roommate, if she accepts use testingcheatsenabled true and add her/him to your family. If you don't have enough room in your family, then skip this one)

3. Oh No! thoughs darn zombie kids have invaded your lot! (go find two random kids, go back home, and invite them to your house) You may not leave your bunker until they leave.

4.Your sim is sick! (Follow the germy moodlet rules)

5.On one of the fourms, your sim meets another sim who believes the same thing! And there a survivor! (Go in edit town, and CAS, place them, and sign them up for online dating, or just go to the lot)

6. You've found a broken piece of fruniter! (head down to the junkyard)

7. you found a random fruit on your lot! eat it- or plant it. ( Go to grocery store and buy any 1 fruit you want)

8. (Only do this if you have more than 3 family members) your family members have gotten into a big fight! Infact, the beat each other up. They may not work for the rest of the day.

9. (Only do this if you have kids) You've shown your kid a zombie flick, to help them get ready for the "real world" But now there terrified! They are to scared to be alone in a room for a day, better get those sleeping bags!

10.Today is all 'bout maxing and relaxing. Choose one sim to be lazy.

Goal: To have a generation with no insane or unstable kids, (you must have 5) then all your kids may go outside once they realize that there are no zombies.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd May 2015 at 6:29 PM
actually that's kind of a cool challenge. Still wonder how the heck an asylum would allow such a person out but hey its meant for the background of a fun challenge. I might try this one.