Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:38 PM
Default The University Princess Challenge
*This is my first challenge so... Here we go!*

-Story-

You have been living in luxury your whole life, but when you here about a place called a 'college' (Or a university if you call it that) and want to go there. The only thing bad is that you don't want anyone to know about your heritage. Time for a makeover!

Goal: To earn 3 degrees with a B or higher while no one figures out you're royalty

CAS rules

- Your Sim must be a female (hence the 'princess' part)
-Your Sim must start out with expensive looking clothing (I recommend downloading some from the Sims 3 Resource or getting them from Supernatural. I matched up a top from Pets with a long skirt from Showtime)
-Traits must be 'Genius' and 'proper' (or something similar, like computer whiz or neat) rest are whatever you want

Build/buy rules

Go crazy!! But, you can use the cheat 'freerealestate' so you have more money for university

Gameplay rules
-Sim must be in a 'peasants dorm' XD
-Sim can get any degree
-NO CHEATS OR MODS
-Is allowed to gussy up in the mirror, but no other Sim is allowed to see her
-No Sim can see your Sim in her 'royal clothing'.

This is my own challenge so if you make an alternate, credit me. If you take screenshots, I love to see them so put them in a comment.