Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 7:58 AM
Default The Fosters
Has anyone else watched The Fosters? I have been and am loving it! I really love how the lesbian couple is portrayed as (for lack of a better word) normal. They're not over the top, flamboyant stereotypical gays; like most of the gay characters I have seen.

I have also heard that One Million Moms hates it because of the lesbians.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 8:01 PM
Never heard of it.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 6:21 AM
It's on ABCFamily.
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
I have also heard that One Million Moms hates it because of the lesbians.

One million mothers aren't very good people then. Bit much? I always get myself worked up about these type of things.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 4:23 AM
If truth be told, I do not know much about them; only that they are a hate group who hates gays.

I should have added to my OP, that it is a stupid reason for One Million Moms to hate it, because it is a really good show.
Alchemist
#6 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 6:37 PM
I love The Fosters, I like how there is a lesbian couple as main characters in a show because you dont get that, I love how they show how everyone is the same. I hope they make a second season

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 10:10 PM
Me too! Only without Talia.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 10:54 AM
Can anyone attempt make the house from the fosters on sims for me ... I have started a house and I am going to see how it turns out ... Please and thank you ...
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:56 AM
I've seen the first few episodes and it was pretty good, I got sidetracked by watching Switched at Birth.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 11:03 PM
I haven't watched it lately, but I thought it was a really cute show. Did you see the episode where they try to plan the perfect surprise birthday party for the mom? It was clever and funny.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 10:13 PM
Default Working on it
Working on it right now if your still interested maybe by next week it would be done
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Megasouras
Working on it right now if your still interested maybe by next week it would be done

Im trying to find the house.. if you make/made it that would be amazing ^
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 4:05 PM
I'm in love with that show. Saw the first season on Netflix & I've been catching the new episodes here & there. I gotta make time to sit down & watch them in order.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.