Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#501 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 6:30 PM

Erika Swain was trying to be helpful, not set the kitchen on fire! And now Bark is trying to protect her from the flames and Bark is pregnant!

All's well, thanks to the fire alarm. Dad is gonna chew her out, but she, Bark, and the coming generation are all fine.

Dior Skirt discussing weighty matters with his new brother-in-law over the breakfast table.

It's Grimnir LeStrange's last day at the warehouse, and Lukey Beaker makes sure he knows how much he, and his mohawk, will be missed.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#502 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 6:16 PM

Isaiah Gavigan takes his responsibility for caring for the family chipmunk, Scrappy, very seriously

He's a little less invested in his homework

Tina Traveller's goal is to have 50 first dates and they don't have to be all that great, so even though she has zero chemistry with Beau Broke, she asks him out anyway. She just needs him to say yes!

They spend the date chatting and playing chess
Scholar
#503 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 2:40 PM
Grendel Beaker stopped by to see Barnum and Monica Bratford's baby daughter Charity.

Tina Traveller promised her mom that she'd tone down her make-up now that she's a teen.

Twins Bonnie and Axl Pilferson went shopping and ended up the spectators to Count Ralph's latest trouncing. (It's pretty obvious which twin has more Nice points.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#504 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 3:17 PM

In a megatesthood, Dixie Land runs into Tybalt Capp and does her best to make friends with him. She seems to make progress, too!

AJ Centowski grows up into a beautiful Popularity teen and sets out to conquer the world, beginning with her cake.

Knowledge power couple Alta Mira Starchild and Lukey Beaker enjoy an erudite dirty joke.

Alta Mira's next-door-neighbor and best friend Erika Swain has been bringing Mary Ann Hawkins home a lot lately - Alta Mira is busy dating Lukey and doing extracurriculars and college prep, and Erika and Mary Ann have a lot in common. Erika loves on Spark, the puppy left behind when her old dog Mark died. How sad that she'll be going to college shortly after he grows up!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#505 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:48 AM

Dirk Dreamer examines the wedding arch of Darren and Cassandra's wedding tomorrow. It's a bit hard to believe his dad finally got with the woman that was once deemed impossible to achieve...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#506 Old 10th May 2014 at 6:03 PM

Cinnamon Beare managed to carve some time out of her schedule, and persuade Josephine Ruben to carve some time out of hers, to challenge their huge families' hyperheteronormativity (which is totally a word 'cause Cinnamon put it together out of normal word parts so nyah) and go on a date. They're certain their mothers will freak when they find out. (They grossly underestimate their mothers, but what teen girl doesn't?)

Shy Eugene Newson's got lots of female friends. They're all sisters and cousins, and they've all been bugging him to talk to girls he thinks are cute instead of hiding behind a comic book. So at his cousin Random's birthday party, he tries. And manages to hit on the one girl there absolutely guaranteed to reject him. "Save it for the straight girls, Newson!"

William Ghote, the son of musicians and night club owners, is much, much smoother with the ladies, because he understands the secret to public success is practicing in private. Now that he's tall enough to hold a guitar, he must master it, because chicks always sit next to the guy with the guitar. Dad says it's a lock.

Isaiah Gavigan of Widespot. His friends call him Ike. He plans to be a famous writer in command of a media empire. Because he has no idea of the economics of the freelance writing lifestyle.

Forum Resident
#507 Old 13th May 2014 at 4:14 AM
Default The Birth of a Michael...
Ginger Newson couldn't help but fall for Isaiah Gavigan when her brother brought him home from school one day. They just seemed to click.

As happens sometimes with hormone ridden teens, Ginger soon had something she needed to tell Isaiah...

Ginger: "Ok, so I think I'm pregnant."
Isaiah: *Does not compute*

A few months later...

Ginger: "Why didn't somebody tell me it would hurt this bad?!?!"

For unto them, a son is born... (and a daughter as well that isn't pictured )

"Meet your daddy, little one"

:lovestruc :lovestruc

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
#508 Old 18th May 2014 at 3:53 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 18th May 2014 at 7:53 PM.

Madeline St. Leger and Antonella Piccolo.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#509 Old 24th May 2014 at 2:14 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 10th Sep 2019 at 9:08 PM. Reason: Formatting seems to have changed. Now tinypic has closed.
I took these close up pictures of Andrew Jones intending to use them in another thread, but I think he deserves to make an appearance here. He's the very first Sim I created, the son of Gloria Jones (and Mystery Sim). He's pure Maxis, and was created quite hurriedly in CAS. I've no idea what face template I used or anything like that: it was the very first time I had seen the CAS controls. Considering that I was a total newbie, I don't think I did that badly. And I feel I've got to know him well, as I have learned to play The Sims 2 with him over the last 18 months. It's really quite an honour that he and his mum let me use their names as my user name here on MTS.

Both pictures are taken outside his home at 19 Chorus Court, Veronaville. And if he looks a bit serious, he was actually listening to The Rev. Elspeth Anderson, the parish priest of Veronaville.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#510 Old 30th May 2014 at 1:28 PM

River Land is less than smooth when Ginger Newson calls him into her bedroom. (Shared with her two sisters, but they're downstairs and will stay there if they know what's good for them.)

But Ginger's got no time to waste. If they're going to accomplish anything, they need to do it before Gramma Faith or Grampa Herbert realizes she's got a boy in her room with the door closed.

Mary Ann Hawkins is the coolest girl in school, but for some reason has been having a hard time finding a date with any chemistry. (She's an adopted Hawkins, so no pheremones to help her out.) William Ghote is younger and only a one-bolter, but he proves to be a satisfactory solution to this problem.

Mary Ann's best cousin, Dove, is on hand to assess his performance and agrees that he meets criteria.

Test Subject
#511 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 11:46 AM

The homies hang out at JD's apartment (JD being on the very left) with pizza.

Rufus (dressed in blue) and Jethro (in red) are from rival gangs and aren't exactly on the best terms, especially after Jethro initiated 5 fights in a row (and lost them all!) This can't end well...
Mad Poster
#512 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 4:37 PM

Mary Ann may have Hawkins training, and she may feel very romantic toward William, but she also has pecking-order issues and she is older than him!

Natasha Casa had kind of hoped to get to know Guadalupe Newson better, but Guadalupe and Dave Ottomas are busy, leaving Natasha trying to act casual and as if she doesn't notice anything. "La la la I'm just out here, not looking at anything, la la..."

Jill Smith can always make Gavin Newson feel better about how hard his life is.

Meanwhile, the younger teens of Strangetown are pairing up autonomously. Isaiah Gavigan arranged an outing to go swimming, and as soon as they arrived, he and Gabriella Newson, and Buck Grunt and Sharla Ottomas, started in with the flirting. The weird thing here is that Gabriella + Isaiah = no bolts; Gabriella + Buck = 2 bolts; Sharla + Buck = 1 bolt; Sharla + Isaiah = 2 bolts. But if this is how they want to sort themselves out, I'm not going to argue with them.

Field Researcher
#513 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 7:20 AM
Amaranth...

... and boyfriend Sandro
Scholar
#514 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 11:07 PM

She's from a prettacy, in case anyone feels the itching need to hit "disagree".
Scholar
#515 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:20 AM

Tessa: "Jill, will you kiss me?"
Not that she expected anything but a snog in response. Jill was a football player, and that said it all, right?

Jill: "Um, how about no. Geez, I thought we were just great girlfriends...I mean...girl friends. I'm not attracted to you!"

Tessa: "What's wrong? Is it my hair? Do you want me to go butch? I can cut it short if you want -- can't help my school uniform much, but I'll wear boys' PJs if that's what you like -- and on the weekends I'll wear..."
Jill: "No! Tess, your hair's great. You're great. It's just...it's not you, you're fine. And I don't mind that you're gay...I...just didn't realize it. And I'm not. Don't try looking like a boy for me, because it'll never be enough. We're just not compatible that way. Now, can we be friends like I thought we were?"

Finally, as dawn broke and Jill went inside, Tessa could take off her happy face and wail out her grief and horror:
"Nobody's ever going to love me! I'm never going to have a girlfriend! I'm a freak! I'll end up being the old lady who goes to the park to play chess alone, always hoping somebody will sit down and play will her, but nobody ever will! Whaaaa!"
Test Subject
#516 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 10:33 AM

Eazy, however tough he may be, had a meltdown of sorts and had to run away to the bathroom and cry after two of his friends got in a play fight.

O'Shea, JD and Rufus watch in (confusion? disappointment? I'm unsure) as Eazy streaks and runs around his apartment.
Scholar
#517 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 1:41 AM
Yes, the subjects of these pictures are linked to each other...

That cheese sandwich she'd been craving for breakfast was coming back up...oh dear, that couldn't be good. Angela was suddenly realizing that the great time she'd had when Dustin and her had their first WooHoo might not have been without consequences.

Completely ignorant both that this was the last evening of his life and that his line, even so, would not come to an end with his death, Dustin called in reinforcements for dealing with the vampire that was beating up his mother. "Smile when you're on the phone," Brandi had always told him, "it makes you speak clearer." He really needed to be clearly understood now!

By next night, Beau was the oldest Broke alive. He sat on the swingset of the Poochini Orphanage on the night of his birthday, thinking about wolfs and wondering what the future held for him. Could he bring his mother back?
Mad Poster
#518 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 11:54 PM
@freefalldreams: I wish there was a Sad button; I just had to click on love instead! I've just shed a tear or two for Dustin! I had got hopelessly behind reading your posts in What's happening in your game right now? and this is the first I heard of his death. (I used to paste all your posts into a Word document and then email them to my Kindle so I could read them away from my computer, but latterly the email to Kindle feature hasn't been working properly. And possibly I've been fearing what was going to happen at the Brokes' trailer so I put off reading it. I've read your post of 3rd April now, so I now know about Dustin and Brandi's deaths.)

It was reading about Dustin in your game that turned me into a Dustin and Angela fan. It was him trying to protect Angela from getting involved in his problems, even if, as turned out to be the case, he couldn't save himself, that impressed me. So much so that I started to play Pleasantview so I could meet them for myself. Despite his criminal background, he struck me as a thoroughly decent boy trying to do the right thing in a nightmare situation. As I see it he died well too, still trying to do the right thing. Angela should be proud to be carrying his child! (Who is probably born now -- I really must read you more recent posts!) Dustin is a real loss to the community (which I fear is more than I can say for Consort!).

R.I.P. Dustin. I'll try to look after him and Angela in my game.
Mad Poster
#519 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 1:34 PM
Yes, we definitely need a "sad" or "oh dear" or "OMGWTF?" button just for Freefall! Meanwhile, perhaps the warehouse boys can cheer you up.

I keep calling them the warehouse boys, but in fact there's always been one girl, Frieda Beaker, who recently grew up to teen and immediately starts emulating all her role models.

It's at moments like this that I regret giving Vidcund turn-ons for aliens and glasses. Because he enjoys being noogied by his functional little sister a lot more than I'm comfortable with! Frieda herself is a lesbian and Has No Idea there's anything squicky here.

Vidcund enjoys being tickled by his little brother Lazlo a lot less. "Back off! I'm still mad at you!"
"For what?"
"Do you want a list?"

Vidcund went out back to stargaze during Grimnir's off-to-college party, so Grimnir delayed his departure till he got back. Look how happy everyone is to see him return! Even Swagger ran out to greet him, though he then promptly remembered that he was a cat and sat down to pretend he had just been looking for a good washing spot.

Mad Poster
#520 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 9:43 PM
The Hatfield family exists in my custom hood, so I HAD to create the McCoys. The born in-game Waldo McCoy went on a date with pre-made Elvira Hatfield. Wonder why it is that some teens SEEM to be scrawny.

On their date at a community lot, they discovered the hot tub (and a few ...other things). I was aghast when (uncontrolled) Waldo's father Clovis got in the hot tub and watched, smirking!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#521 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:53 AM
With it officially being summer break, Felipe' and a few of his closest school mates decide to celebrate over a weekend camping trip at the local Strangetown Campsite (whose name just suddenly slipped my mind. ;__. They had a blast and most importantly, his crush Moon showed up with some of her fiends This party was no longer a sausage fest!

The trip was a blast, though I think everyone would collectively agree that Dizah's streaking could have been avoided.

I'm pretty sure Moon and Felipe' had one helluva time...

Dizah on the other hand... well ... not so much. Don't worry though---you'll find your special someone!
Scholar
#522 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:48 PM
Time for some Widespot teens! :D

David Ottomas waits not-so-patiently for his little sister Sharla to stop talking Lisa Benson's ear off so that he can tell her about his cool new job at the music store. He'd even let her use his employee discount! Nevermind that teenage hoodlum Lisa prefers discounts of the five-fingered variety...

(I'm not surprised that he's interested in her: Strangetown's David is dating that neighborhood's equivalent of Lisa, whose name is Katelyn. Katelyn works at Interstellar Records -- though college is quickly going to bring her after-school job to an end -- and is far less rough-edged than her Widespot counterpart.)

While Sadie Wilkie may have rejected Gavin Newson's request to go steady (they'd only been on one date) and may have made a "holey cheese, what is WRONG with you?!" sort of face...

He can tell she still likes him!

While Pink Hart inherited Candy's heartbreaker good looks, she definitely didn't inherit her mother's romantic mojo. Though, to be fair, Pink miiiight be more successful if her type wasn't "grouchy" and "older than her" because it results in her middle school self running after surly high school boys. It'd also help if she didn't come on so hard and fast with the flirting. And it'd definitely help if it wasn't common knowledge among the teen population that Pink's terrifying and seemingly ever-present Poppa Rich would not hesitate to break the fingers of any boy that dared touch his precious granddaughter.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#523 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 7:10 PM
@AndrewGloria @Peni Griffin: Hey, don't blame me for having a melodramatic mind and a liking for cathartic tragedy! Anyway, since I do play by wants and respect free will (even this tragic storyline was kicked off by wants and autonomous actions which had implications in a semi-realistic world, and I actually did intend for all the Brokes to survive -- Brandi and Dustin just couldn't take the ghost of Consort's townie victim on top of all the chaos in the house at that point!) there is a decent chance that Dustin and Brandi will see their as-yet-unborn child and grandchild someday -- both the Broke boys want them back. Although the Capps have the one RoN loose in the Megahood at the moment... I'm just really, really, really hoping randomness doesn't make the story worse than it is by making Angela miscarry...that would upset even me!

Now, some lighter pictures...well, a little lighter, at least, I hope.

Bottom: "Uh, Lucy, uh, nice to meet you..does anything about this meal disturb you at all?"
Lucy: "Nah, Bianca's a good cook, Tony said this soup tastes as good as it smells... Does she have a nickname or anything? Bianca's a weird name...so's yours, actually. Do people call you Bot? Or Bum, or..."
Bottom could see no point in staying at the table with someone who apparently neither knew who had killed her mother nor cared about the rather unique centrepieces at the Monty Ranch dining table.

Laura: "Are you sure about this stuff? Because I'm not..."
Jules: "We're going to LFT! Do you want to be a vampire in the desert? Thought not, now drink up."

Jules: "Hello, O'Mackey residence...what? Oh, yes, Laura..."
Laura: "Arrrag! Jules, where are you? Why am I stuck in mid-air? This stuff is killing me!"
Jules: "...can't come to the phone right now, I'm afraid."

Just so you have an opportunity to see Hermia Capp in her mourning finery (anyone seen a black hat with a veil for teens?), here's one of her being rude to Daisy Greenman.
Hermia: "Yeah, you really think I'm taking a present from you, green-witch-vampire-girl? Not a chance; it's probably a bomb!"
Mad Poster
#524 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 12:10 PM
@Freefalldreams "Cathartic" is the word! I had a good cry for Dustin and then I felt better. As I see it, he died well, and that's about the highest accolade that any of us can earn. A pity Maxis don't give you a gold tombstone for that. It's the pointless Sims deaths that really upset me the most, like "green" Sims straight out of CAS dying in kitchen fires. That's the sort of death that I'm determined to keep out of my game. As I've said before, I like to read about your game when my own Sims are safely tucked up in bed. It's good to read, even if it would be too much for my nerves in my own game! I like drama there, but afterwards I like a Happy End!

I do hope Angela doesn't miscarry! That's one special child she's carrying.

Since this is a picture thread, here are some happier pictures of Dustin from my own Pleasantview:
Here he is talking to his friend Neill Lister from across the road, who is trying to persuade him to give up his life of crime.

Here he is paying Gordon King the §500 he said he got for the stolen pinball machine he was "minding" for Gordon. He actually got §1,700 for it, and the difference will keep the family going for several days. Honesty is a luxury he doesn't think he can afford. And Gordon, ignorant of the true facts, is very happy with the §500.

And here he is in a truly carefree moment dancing with Angela.
Field Researcher
#525 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 8:58 AM
Clarrise and boyfriend Ashwyn

Page 21 of 36