Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#926 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 12:34 AM Last edited by PerfectGeneticsKarsonFam : 16th Feb 2015 at 1:18 AM.
Here we gooo! SO this week so much happened. For real.
First of all, I made some updates to the house and Ezekiel had an accident with the fireplace...

Like seriously?
Anyhow, Xavier went on a date with his girlfriend (which for some reason didn't go to well...)

And as that was happening, much to my surprise, Ezekiel and Winter aged into elders! I was so confused but it doesn't really matter because we have our heir.

I forgot to take some screenshots and I am very sorry. But Xavier and Raeanne got married, Xavier got a job in the political career, Raeanne is in the Military, and they had a set of twins! Neither were heirs so they were off to baby making once again! Second try, and..... triplets..... with an heir!!!! Layton Karson!

Uh. yeah. Sorry bout that beautiful picture.... looks very.. um... strange...
Here's a better one

I was really mad that it was a boy and tried to have a girl but I decided not to because I don't want her to be prego 24/7!
Back to the house, they taught Layton how to walk, talk, and .. ya know.

Then he grew up! Yay!

He met a cute girl at school and I am hoping it will go somewhere
Xavier has been hosting tons of Campaign Fundraisers at the house and its been a blast!

Not a whole lot of stuff has been happening, so I am sorry that this is so boring!
But, surprise surprise, Layton grew up again

Him and that cute girl are starting to hit things off which is great! That's all for this week! I will try to take more pictures and keep you guys more entertained. I forgot about the fourm for a while and got lazy with posting, and picture taking. The next updates will be much more interesting! Oh, and if you guys want me to post a house tour type update I will! Just click "helpful" If you would like me to so that I know if I should make one. Love you all!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#927 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:38 AM
[IMG][/IMG]
So, our heiress Meredith aged into a young adult and had some interesting adventures, with Inventing weirdly enough, the skill she had since childhood. Like she got burned from making something (not starting on fire) while Pregnant with her first borns.
[IMG][/IMG]
Made this
[IMG][/IMG]
Had more kids..
[IMG][/IMG]
and learned Athletic skill.
[IMG][/IMG]
Her kids will be in the order of oldest to youngest right here, right now (One pair of twins, and a pair of Quads) This is Rose Mae (I forgot to take her close up and almost exited cas so I had to act fast and take a zoomed out picture) she has the hair
[IMG][/IMG]
Hunter he 'aint got nothing
[IMG][/IMG]
Sarah has nothing, and is the oldest of the quads
[IMG][/IMG]
Emma, is the second of the 3 girls and 1 boy quad pair, she has eyes
[IMG][/IMG]
Andrew is in the middle, he is the second boy of Meredith Evergreen, and he is the 3rd of the quads (and the 5th child of Meredith) he has the eyes
[IMG][/IMG]
and last but not least the youngest.. Katrina who has nothing
[IMG][/IMG]
What I noticed of this pair of quads is Sarah and Andrew are both blondes, Sarah has purple eyes and Andrew has the eyes.. Sarah Connects to Katrina who has purple eyes also and Andrew connects to Emma, so they go in a big circle of probably only I get this. I shall leave you on this note..
[IMG][/IMG]
and also I forgot that I built them a new house!

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Lab Assistant
#928 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:41 AM
My 2nd Gen Heir just aged into a teen. She's pretty cute, even if she won't look at the camera....

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Test Subject
#929 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:00 PM
Omg XoxBElieveXox, where did you get the girls' hairs?
Lab Assistant
#930 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ican'teven
Omg XoxBElieveXox, where did you get the girls' hairs?

The sims resource, for the toddlers and someone else (who I cant spell off the top of my head) for Meredith.
Sarah's
Emma's
Katrina's (I think, it looks so much like her hair)
Meredith's
and I can't find Rose Mae's hair? Tell me if anything doesn't work.

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#931 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XoxBElieveXox
The sims resource, for the toddlers and someone else (who I cant spell off the top of my head) for Meredith.
Sarah's
Emma's
Katrina's (I think, it looks so much like her hair)
Meredith's
and I can't find Rose Mae's hair? Tell me if anything doesn't work.

Thx so much! It all works!
I'm not able to work Meredith's as it's a .rar, and I don't get how to use them, but thank you so much <3
Test Subject
#932 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 1:53 AM
Desperate circumstances call for desperate measures.
Alright, so, here's the part where I explain my "master plan" to you guys. Since Wrenne is aging into an elder and we still have no heir AND our household is currently full with six toddlers, there really only IS one thing for me to do... And that, unfortunately, involves kicking out our six toddlers. But in order to kick them out, an adult needs to go too, so it's time to say goodbye to Aaron. Wrenne and his relationship hadn't really been that great after all the kids, especially since Wrenne was upset that Aaron's genes seemed to be more dominant, so yea, she divorced him. It's now really quiet in the house as only Wrenne and Kia (our dog whom I rarely talk about) occupy it, so that's something our generation two heir is really enjoying.

Sorry for her half-nakedness.
Okay, so since it's now the day that Wrenne is aging, I had to get her pregnant really quickly (before 7 pm when the birthday animation occurs). For those of you who don't know, a sim that's pregnant on the day they age up won't age; their birthday won't occur until the baby has been delivered.
So that's just what we did. I had her go over to the Bunch household and talk to one of the elders, Arlo Bunch. They hit it off really well, and soon enough (after editing his face), Wrenne found out she was pregnant. I completely forgot to take pictures of Arlo, but he has a light brown hair (in game it's actually blonde, but I changed it) and light blue eyes. Pshh, I totally didn't give him light hair and eyes just so the chances of getting Wrenne's darker genes were higher...what are you talking about.. (shh)

That's not the only thing that happened, though! With nothing to do around the house, Wrenne decided to get together again with her former childhood friend, Chandra Ursine. She was later invited to Chandra's party, where she told her former BFF the news that she's carrying a child. Chandra was excited for Wrenne, though this seemed to be the norm for our heir.

The remainder of Wrenne's pregnancy was mostly spent playing with Kia, who'd been neglected ever since all of the toddlers were born. Oh, and I checked outside of the house upon hearing strange noises, only to find the mail lady's body half inside our garbage can...

Eventually, Wrenne's water broke, and she decided to have a home birth. She ended up having a baby boy named Jay Sommers. He was born with the loves the outdoor and jock traits. Since "jock" isn't an actual trait (the game was being weird there; jock is an association with one's name, but not a trait), the game let me roll for the second trait, and I got "hates the outdoors"...which is totally contradictory of loves the outdoors, but nonetheless, I clicked the check mark. When I checked his traits, it showed only loves the outdoors, so I rerolled and he got grumpy instead of hates the outdoors.
I aged him up since time is limited, and he had the red eyes, but his dad's hair. Sorry, bud.

Wrenne invited Arlo over that day and they tried for baby again, and later on, Wrenne found out that she indeed is pregnant. Since one of her traits is dislikes children, she's been really sour the past few days (she really was enjoying her solitude without Aaron and the six toddlers), so let's hope this baby is her last.
Test Subject
#933 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 7:15 PM
I've just started this challenge; here's my founder

I got incredibly lucky in that her first child Amy had both the hair and the eyes.

And here's Amy's younger brothers Harry (who has the eyes)

And Newt (who is practically a clone of his father)
Lab Assistant
#934 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 7:30 PM
Gen 2 has now begun. And there has only been natural deaths in my game so far.... It's a little strange. My sims are usually so idiotic they drown inches form dry land...

So my first Gen mom just died, she had a set of quads and a set of triplets, I got three heirs two boys and Eve (Picture above). Considering Eve is now a YA and the boys are only children, Eve will be carrying on the PG line. After Eve's three sisters moved out, Dad, also known as William also moved out taking the only non-heir triplet. The house's interior got redesigned going from a 5bed to a 6bed. I'll post some pictures of the house if I remember to take any, it's not amazing but it does the job very well.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Test Subject
#935 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 9:23 PM
The day starts...rather eventfully, to say the least. Wrenne somehow manages to walk around without a shirt...

The next few days fly by, with Wrenne tending to toddler Jay's needs while also trying to meet her own - until she finally goes into labor with her next child!

She gave birth to a baby boy named Kian (pronounced KEY-in) who loves the outdoors and is grumpy. I find it rather unusual that he has the same traits as his brother, Jay. Oh, and Arlo, the father of the boys, is a witch, but unfortunately, neither children had that passed down to them
In the interest of time, I aged Kian up to a toddler to see if he was the heir, and...

*cheers* WE DID IT! Congratulations, Wrenne, you don't have to have babies anymore, because Kian received both the orange-ish hair and red eyes. I was so relieved. After sixteen kids (eight girls and eight boys), we've got our generation three heir... Here's a quick family tree:

Sorry about the fact that Jay's a child in the family tree, he's still a toddler in game :')
But of course, with life must come death, and it's time for our family dog, Kia, to pass on. This was really upsetting because we got her when Wrenne was a teen, and now she's almost an elder. We also got her from Aaron's family, and since Aaron and Wrenne are divorced, this just brings back the memories...

RIP Kia.
And, of course, Wrenne ages into an elder. It'd been her birthday for like a week, but since she'd been pregnant, she couldn't age. Even though she's old now, she's still cute.

Well, it's been a long heckuva road for Wrenne...but finally, she did it. We can only hope Kian manages to pull of the same thing - for he's now our generation three heir, and though there are high expectations for him, I think he'll manage to pull through.
Lab Assistant
#936 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 10:36 PM
Keep in mind, I last played this Monday yet I remember the names I made up for the second set of quads for Meredith.
[IMG][/IMG]
Hi Xander Evergreen!
[IMG][/IMG]
I think this one's Carl (Its either Carl or Matthew)
[IMG][/IMG]
Matthew?
[IMG][/IMG]
And our little vampire Payne
[IMG][/IMG]
And now Xander's story starts..

#937 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 12:35 AM
Quick update!
So Layton got together with his childhood best friend (can't remember her name at the moment)

They are so cute! Still mad that he's a boy but I will make sure that he only has girl children!
Next, Xavier and Raeanne grew up into adults! Which, as you can see, Xavier is very proud of

Their campaign/birthday party celebrations got cut short when one of the guests died! Guess who. Come on, take a wild guess. Here's the picture

Did you figure it out yet? Winter. Winter died in front of a bunch of her family and friends. It was... traumatizing for everyone

Layton took it the hardest. He was in a horrible mood.

Look at that face! I felt so bad.
On a happier note, there was a pretty funny glitch that happened while Raeanne was cooking.

Thats all for now! Just so you guys know, my birthday is next week and I will be crazy busy for almost all of next week. Therefore, you won't be seeing much of me for a while. I did take screenshots of the house, so hopefully I will be able to do a house tour update for you. By for now and happy simming!!!
Test Subject
#938 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 5:29 PM
Just started my founder Emily Smith , who has cotton candy coloured hair and eyes , married Marcus Intel and just had twins Juliet who has her dads dark brown hair but her mums eyes however Katlyn has her mums hair and eyes . Doing well !!!

love it so far
Test Subject
#939 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 1:27 AM
I changed the website I upload pictures from since the last one really downgraded the quality of my photos; just thought I'd inform you guys :D
Kia's ghost came out of her grave (I really hate the music when this happens; at first, I thought there was a burglar) and decided to sleep in the house. While it reminded me of old times, it was still kind of creepy.

Jay also aged into a child today! He received the absent minded trait, and his others are grumpy and loves the outdoors.

Spooky Day eventually rolled around the corner, and Wrenne, Jay, and Kian found themselves traveling to Kai's (one of Wrenne and Aaron's kids) house upon receiving an invitation. Jay was really excited to meet his half-brother and the other family there. He dressed up as an alien.

Wrenne dressed up as a swimmer/diver (I think?). She's adorable.

Jay mingled with his half-siblings while Wrenne talked to the kids whom she'd neglected; the ones who had moved out of the house when they were young. It was a bit awkward because Aaron was also there, but she still ended up having a good time - until she realized she didn't know where Kian was...

Umm, Wrenne? You kind of just casually left Kian out in the cold rain whilst you've been in the warm confines of Kai's house for a few good hours. Great parenting skills.
Jay, Wrenne, and Kian later went home, contented with themselves for the day. It was a great family evening!
Lab Assistant
#940 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 6:47 AM
[IMG][/IMG]
I was left with one wish from my last pregnancy... and that is to have a girl, after getting 4 boys and a new wish for another baby, I let her woohoo again.
[IMG][/IMG]
The fun of doing the medical career.
[IMG][/IMG]
Katrina decided to stay out after curfew.
[IMG][/IMG]
Why.. out of all the adults did you have to get yelled at from the mom who had 4 toddlers to take care of.
[IMG][/IMG]
The nice toasty fire!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
While I was focusing on teaching Matthew to walk, I got a notification that Andrew just yelled at Rose Mae. but I didn't have the best timing for the picture.
[IMG][/IMG]
Rachel
[IMG][/IMG]
Anna
[IMG][/IMG]
I made a sim named Valentine while bored so why not use her for something? like cheating on your wife?
[IMG][/IMG]

Test Subject
#941 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 12:50 AM
Of course, we once again start off the Sommers' household with a party. Wrenne was invited to Emmeline's house. Like mother, like daughter...

Claire Ursine causing trouble in the house //:
The next day was a Saturday, and to prevent Jay and Kian from just staying in the house all day, Wrenne decided to take a family trip to the park. She even invited the boys' father, Arlo Bunch (aka her romantic interest). She thought it'd be good for Jay who's been appearing rather upset and lonely ever since he aged into a child. He /does/ have the grumpy trait, but Wrenne figured he might have fun, and despite her dislikes children trait (still upset that was passed on to gen 2), she still loves him.

Sure enough, Jay's totally excited to be getting out on a nice family trip Here's the father (Arlo) whom I've not shown you guys yet:

He had Jay's colored hair when he was younger, but of course, he's an elder now. What're you gonna do.
They took a greeting card photo together, and it turned out to be the cutest thing *,*

Jay also got a pumpkin face painted onto his cheek. After that, he talked a bit to his dad and got to know him more, until Wrenne stole Arlo to face him in an apple-bobbing contest, which Arlo happened to win... While that was going on, Jay entered the haunted house!

They also encountered this girl talking to a ghost in the middle of the day?! Of course, I had to take a picture...

All in all, after a fun day at the park, Wrenne and the boys went home and said their goodbyes to their dad. Little did they know, it would be their last goodbye... A little after Wrenne came home from the park, I got a notification that Arlo died LMAO. Jay barely knew him for five minutes, and Kian doesn't know him at all... Eh, it was still a fun evening
To cheer her up from the death of her romantic interest, Wrenne used some pixie dust that'd been in her inventory for a while. I think she got it from her good friend Chandra Ursine.

She didn't get tired of the "I can fly!" option for a while... Any-hoo, it was quite a satisfying evening here in Sunset Valley, minus the fact that Wrenne's romantic interest and father to her kids died.
Test Subject
#942 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:41 PM
Hey, guys! I was wondering if you were all able to view my pictures on my posts, or if they're not coming up? A reply to this would be greatly appreciated, thanks! <3
#943 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starglow13
Hey, guys! I was wondering if you were all able to view my pictures on my posts, or if they're not coming up? A reply to this would be greatly appreciated, thanks! <3

Yep! Everything is showing up. And hello everyone! Goodbye. Off to have my birthday dinner!
Test Subject
#944 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PerfectGeneticsKarsonFam
Yep! Everything is showing up. And hello everyone! Goodbye. Off to have my birthday dinner!

Great, thank you so much!! I went on a school computer and it wasn't showing up for some reason //: And happy birthday! It's my friend's birthday today too hehe; I made her cupcakes :3 I hope your dinner is delicious, as I'm sure it will be~
Test Subject
#945 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starglow13

Yup, they're all working!
LOOOVE your challenge by the way!
Test Subject
#946 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ican'teven
Yup, they're all working!
LOOOVE your challenge by the way!

Aww, thank you so much!! I really really appreciate this; you made my day I love all of your challenges as well^^
Test Subject
#947 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 1:13 AM
I'm on my 4th gen and only 1 of my sims has purple and yellow hair....... I am so lucky because her mum and dad only had orange eyes and brown hair. Yes👌😃
Lab Assistant
#948 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 7:15 AM
[IMG][/IMG]
We have our Generation 4! Xander just aged into a Young Adult. (last time I played my game crashed so now I decided to age all the kids up) Xander moved to Sunset Valley with Payne. not much other than moving happened. Oh how I love building house's.

Test Subject
#949 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 9:40 PM
I'm thinking about doing this challenge, but with the supernatural.
Test Subject
#950 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 10:17 PM
https://snowysnivy.wordpress.com/20...allange-part-1/
I decided to try this with supernaturals, and this is my first post. Crystal needs to learn not to leave her babies on the floor of strangers' houses!
Page 38 of 46