Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Replies: 183 (Who?), Viewed: 27980 times.
Page 8 of 8
Instructor
#176 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 8:36 PM
Not seeing a post from you since August of last year was not a good sign. It is good to hear this is still a WIP.
Theorist
Original Poster
#177 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 5:42 AM
@RylandHomes
@daisylee

Current version of the world:
https://mega.nz/#!ZAhVkLIS!mmjG83pQUrFxJfVTfSyCXfuWnYxKb0o7j8_He2LD6go

As of now:

LOT CLAIM LIST
- Ouerbacker- C17, 18, 19, 20
- Elbesadee- C-lot
- Spoonsthings- C22,
- Vincent T.- E41
- Scoopy_loopy- E25, 27
- MadeleineArneau- E45
- Blyss-
- mwthesims 3 - C & D-lots, E32

FINISHED LOTS
- Jawusa- A1-4, 6-8
- Spoonsthings- C21, 23
- Harvee- 2 Suburban lots
- Elbesadee- C14
- Vincent T.- C11, 12, 13, E34, E36/50
- Scoopy_loopy- E25, E26
- Blyss- E46-48
- mwthesims 3- D-lot

Lot map & references:
http://modthesims.info/showpost.php...042&postcount=1
Instructor
#178 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 6:16 AM Last edited by daisylee : 14th Jun 2017 at 7:08 AM.
Hope we see more.

edit: I am just installing the world now to take a look at it.

edit: Looked around a bit. You all are doing a great job. One thing though, and maybe just me, but it installed and opened easily, but when I tried to exit to the main menu I got never ending loading and had to use task manager to close the game. I am on 1.67 if that makes any difference.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
edit: Looked around a bit. You all are doing a great job. One thing though, and maybe just me, but it installed and opened easily, but when I tried to exit to the main menu I got never ending loading and had to use task manager to close the game. I am on 1.67 if that makes any difference.

It often happens when you load a custom world for the first time and quit to main menu without saving it. It should be able to exit normally if you decide to make a Save of it.
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
15th Jun 2017 at 5:23 AM
This message has been deleted by RylandHomes.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#180 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 7:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
(...)
Hm, seeing that there is some overlap in contributing creators I think I should mention here that I have exactly one other custom world that does the same, and it's Reyes County.
Theorist
Original Poster
#181 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 2:56 AM
@daisylee @don babilion

Is it a recurring problem, or something that has happened once or twice?

Are there any problems saving the game?
#182 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 7:40 AM
To be honest, I have never really played a game in Reyes. I just load it from time to time to look at it (this isn't weird, is it?). But when I do this, its failure to exit to the main menu is rather the norm. I can't remember it exiting without failure, actually.
Theorist
Original Poster
#183 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 2:39 PM
No, it's not weird

Do you start a new game or do you load from a save?
#184 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:14 AM
Now, you're asking a question to my patchy memory. I do think that I had a save once, but I must have deleted it a long time ago and now only load the world from a new game. Now the question of whether I deleted it because of the issues I had with it is the tricky one I cannot answer right now.
But I'll try again and report back. And will do the same with Eastlands now.
Page 8 of 8