Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 10:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My witches cant cast spells!
so yesterday i wanted to make my sim a witch. so i spammed one but and i could control the witch but there was no option of learn the path of light! My relationship ws 100 100 so yeah... i then installed a mod to select to become a witch and i thought my problem was solved! Nope!!! i would not do anything and my witch was max level of witchcraft! i installed some mods to do all spells and no reagons but still i have none!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 10:01 PM
Which mods did you use? I'm guessing the first part where you spawned a witch was with testing cheats? Or was that from a mod as well?
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 2:31 PM
Try making a different folder without custom content and see if it works fine. If it does, then chances are you have something in your mods folder preventing it.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 3:30 PM
Did your sim get the cauldron and podium when you made them a witch using the mod?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
Which mods did you use? I'm guessing the first part where you spawned a witch was with testing cheats? Or was that from a mod as well?

ALOTTT. but i deleted the witch mods and i only have a mod to transform my sims into witches ( added after all that happend )
Yes i first spawned it with testing cheats but my witch did not have a option to transform my sims into witches
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
Try making a different folder without custom content and see if it works fine. If it does, then chances are you have something in your mods folder preventing it.

okay! i will tell u the result
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Did your sim get the cauldron and podium when you made them a witch using the mod?

yup i got both
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars

OMGG thank u!! it worked
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 11:09 PM
@Kpop-Simmer Please do not double, triple or more post, it's against site rules. please use the edit button if you have more to add.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~