Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 9:47 PM Last edited by I like sims 4 : 16th Aug 2017 at 5:46 PM.
Default My Legacy Challenge
BEHOLD MY LEGACY CHALLENGE.
I didn't take a lot of screenshots the first few generations...
Basically, I lost the save file quite a few months ago, but I found it yesterday and...
I've been playing it to DEATH.
I'm on generation 7.
I've started taking a lot of screenshots so... Here we go

(DISCLAIMER) This was the first challenge I ever did, and I didn't quite read the rules all the way... heh
So my sims are inheriting money and moving lots, so i guess it's technically not a legacy challenge but eh

GENERATION ONE
Heir: Lynn Augustine

GENERATION TWO
I have no clue what happened to the screenshots of this one. I can't find any.
Heir: Mason Augustine

GENERATION THREE
Heir: Kamryn Augustine

GENERATION FOUR
Heir: Candy Augustine
In which I recovered my save

GENERATION FIVE
Heir: Lauren Augustine

GENERATION SIX
Heir: Julian Augustine

Not putting a spoiler on this one because I probably didn't start crying.
Gen 6 was the most successful generation by far, and the most successful household I've ever played.
Lauren is a super sim.
Goodbye gen 6, you will be missed!

GENERATION 7
Heir: Unkown

I'll keep updating. :D
Oh hey! I found a family tree maker
Behold
http://www.familyecho.com/?p=IQO3F&...684426704041360
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 10:00 PM
Good stuff, I've tried playing this way myself but inevitably I get too attached to my peeps to let them die. I managed to let three sims pass away to old age in my Sims 4 family--the original father, mother and the first son--but I just couldn't bear to lose anyone else, and now I'm up to literally 72 (in one lot, mind you--game doesn't like it too much, usually have to play off lot or else they stand around forever but whatever). It messes with the immersion somewhat since the one at the very top of the list should, by real life standards, be like 100 years old by now but meh, that's the beauty of video games lol.

Thanks for sharing, it's good to see more people enjoy TS4, despite its flaws. Y'know, I was one of the biggest haters for years but I just kept playing it and before I realized it, I completely fell in love with it. I think it just needs time to grow on people, or maybe it's some kind of stockholm syndrome and it's actually an awful game but I've just been conditioned to think otherwise, but prob not.
Theorist
#3 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:29 AM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 15th Aug 2017 at 6:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Shenti
Thanks for sharing, it's good to see more people enjoy TS4, despite its flaws. Y'know, I was one of the biggest haters for years but I just kept playing it and before I realized it, I completely fell in love with it. I think it just needs time to grow on people, or maybe it's some kind of stockholm syndrome and it's actually an awful game but I've just been conditioned to think otherwise, but prob not.

Stockholm syndrome and toddlers. Toddlers did it for me!

Family Echo is so useful. I use it to keep track of my D&D characters' backstories xD

Also what a beautiful family, can't wait to see more. Melanie is indeed a cute child, but I think my little Mai can give her a bit of a run for her money.
(child born to my own sim Riku Saitō and Premade Miko Ojo)

She loved food so much as a toddler I made her a foodie
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Stockholm syndrome and toddlers. Toddlers did it for me!

Family Echo is so useful. I use it to keep track of my D&D characters' backstories xD

Also what a beautiful family, can't wait to see more. Melanie is indeed a cute child, but I think my little Mai can give her a bit of a run for her money.
(child born to my own sim Riku Saitō and Premade Miko Ojo)

She loved food so much as a toddler I made her a foodie

WHERE
DID YOU GET
THE CC FOR THEIR TODDLER HAIR
I NE E D I T
N O W
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 7:44 PM
Moved to pictures!

I would try to put the other pictures under a spoiler or delete them or maybe add them to another reply post since 4 images are the actual limit so the site and other people can actually see them without having to wait for them to load
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 7:52 PM
Wow, you got to generation seven? The most I ever get is two generations before I call it quits.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lalata
Wow, you got to generation seven? The most I ever get is two generations before I call it quits.

My secret is that I took a break for about 3 months inbetween gens 4 and 5