Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 3435 (Who?), Viewed: 115350 times.
Page 138 of 138
Field Researcher
#3426 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 6:58 AM
Moms are mostly annoying, yet we love em to death.The end!
Theorist
#3427 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:04 PM
Nhhhhg Merch shopping is cool and all, but when the shipping costs double the whole price... It's worth thinking about it.

I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.
#3428 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
Nhhhhg Merch shopping is cool and all, but when the shipping costs double the whole price... It's worth thinking about it.

I googled around and stumbled on this?

Bottle warmer
It's labeled as mini shirt.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#3429 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 6:22 PM Last edited by cherry4567 : 13th Aug 2017 at 6:36 PM.
I just turned 18, exactly 2 weeks ago, and I'm going f**king bald.Bald for God's sake *. it's just not fair because everyone around me has a LOT of hair and yet they nag about how they're losing hair.It's so redicuos and I just wanna punch em all it the nose and Everytime I think about it , or just touch my head I wanna cry cuz I can literally feel my scalp undet my fingers.I can't use minoxidil cuz 1st I'm scared of it's side effects,2nd , it's too expensive here🙁, and if I start using it I shouldn't stop cuz then the hair fall would start again. I just can't handle it anymore , and all I can do is wait and hope that homemade hairmaskes that make my head smell like egg for a day or two to work🙁.or that it wasn't female pattern baldness but just excessive amount of stress !
I wish I was a boy cuz then I could shave my head, and honestly I don't wanna cut my hair short again cuz it's boring and i love my hair.I know I'm nagging too much but well you guys are the only people I can talk to without being judged.
Do you ever feel like smashing your phone to the wall?!
Theorist
#3430 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 7:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvenom
I googled around and stumbled on this?

Yup. That's pretty normal catalogue stuff. A buddy of mine has a Tuxedo for whisky bottles.
I was looking for a shirt + grinder though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry4567

I did once. I recommend not to do that unless you have sturdy phone.

#3431 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 7:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
Yup. That's pretty normal catalogue stuff. A buddy of mine has a Tuxedo for whisky bottles.
I was looking for a shirt + grinder though.

I did once. I recommend not to do that unless you have sturdy phone.

I really wanna do it, see it crash and break into pieces , but well , I don't have the money to get a new one
I actually did it back when I had a sony Ericson,it survived, still working!Thoses phobes were good .
Mad Poster
#3432 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 8:20 PM
Quote:
I just turned 18, exactly 2 weeks ago, and I'm going f**king bald.Bald for God's sake *. it's just not fair because everyone around me has a LOT of hair and yet they nag about how they're losing hair.It's so redicuos and I just wanna punch em all it the nose and Everytime I think about it , or just touch my head I wanna cry cuz I can literally feel my scalp undet my fingers.I can't use minoxidil cuz 1st I'm scared of it's side effects,2nd , it's too expensive here🙁, and if I start using it I shouldn't stop cuz then the hair fall would start again. I just can't handle it anymore , and all I can do is wait and hope that homemade hairmaskes that make my head smell like egg for a day or two to work🙁.or that it wasn't female pattern baldness but just excessive amount of stress !
I wish I was a boy cuz then I could shave my head, and honestly I don't wanna cut my hair short again cuz it's boring and i love my hair.I know I'm nagging too much but well you guys are the only people I can talk to without being judged.
I have a friend who was balding at an early age (female). She did nothing about it, but made the most of her assests. She wore her hair simply, often putting it back with a hair band and a bow or flower. Her face was always clean and glowing and her makeup really simple. She married about a year and a half ago and just had the most beautiful little boy. Another woman I know is balding and very happily married in a later in life marriage. Both women have good careers and fulfilling lives, doing things that give them enjoyment. You are so much more than your hair. Remember that.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#3433 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:09 PM
Quote:

I really wanna do it, see it crash and break into pieces , but well , I don't have the money to get a new one
I actually did it back when I had a sony Ericson,it survived, still working!Thoses phobes were good .

I've had an older HTC which I accidentally kicked (It really was accidental!) against a tree but had no scratch, and a Sony which survived a throw against the wall and drop to a concrete floor flawlessly.

#3434 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerDeTerre
I have a friend who was balding at an early age (female). She did nothing about it, but made the most of her assests. She wore her hair simply, often putting it back with a hair band and a bow or flower. Her face was always clean and glowing and her makeup really simple. She married about a year and a half ago and just had the most beautiful little boy. Another woman I know is balding and very happily married in a later in life marriage. Both women have good careers and fulfilling lives, doing things that give them enjoyment. You are so much more than your hair. Remember that.

Thank you sometimes you just need to hear some words out of someone else's mouth
Well recently I seem to be making a huge deal out of everything so ... :D
Alchemist
#3435 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 4:44 AM
Van de Terre had some good advice. I just want to add that you might want to schedule an appointment with your gynocologist to check your hormone levels. There might be an imbalance that's causing it.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Theorist
#3436 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 11:06 PM
Been feeling like I was put through a blender until liquefied. My sleep schedule is screwed up. I'm not getting enough fluid because our tap water is tasting more and more like pool water. My cat eventually bullied her way back into my room. I feel like I failed in self-sufficiency and sanitation. I keep finding grease ants! Argh! When I take control of this house, I am painting the entire inside white and replacing anything colorful with plain white. That way, I can easily clean up.

I am going to be glad when the eclipse is over.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Page 138 of 138