Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2017 at 7:36 PM Last edited by pete-ponytail : 30th May 2017 at 9:06 PM.
Hiya!
Hiya, I guess! I'm Max, a film student of somewhat ambiguous gender from the North of England. I'm quite fond of 80s music and traditional goth aesthetics, and anything supernatural.
I've been on this site under various aliases (if you will) for about 10 years and I guess now I'm only just becoming active on the site instead of just lurking and occasionally downloading. I'm currently planning on making a machinima/film type project about urban exploration and the occult with The Sims 3 which may or may not be interesting considering I only recently upgraded to from The Sims 2 after getting a new Windows 10 Laptop and I'm still getting the hang of it (I recently ventured into Create a World territory which is kind of scary!) and I'm hoping to finally be able to connect with other Sims players instead of being alone in my simming!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 6:55 PM
Yaaaas I love Sims 3 films!! I've been dying to get into it, but I'm so picky about waiting until I have a decent setup to do so with :') The community is definitely a huge part of simming imo, it's just more fun sharing your adventures with others. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:00 AM
Welcome and suul-suul from a fellow ponytailed person
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:26 AM
Welcome welcome! I much prefer buns, but it's nice to have you here!
I made some truly god-awful TS3 machinima when I was about 12 or 13. It pains me to even remember it. *cue P!nk's "family portrait" song*
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 1:22 PM
Hey Max! Welcome to MTS! I bet your film will be great, it sounds really nice I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: