Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#626 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 6:00 AM
So, I love this challenge and I created a website with a lot of challenges, this one included. I developed a random app and you guys can use it, it's updated until Island Living.

The Site: The Sims Challenges

Advertisement
Test Subject
#627 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 3:15 AM Last edited by servule : 14th Dec 2019 at 3:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ceinwynie
So, I love this challenge and I created a website with a lot of challenges, this one included. I developed a random app and you guys can use it, it's updated until Island Living.

The Site: The Sims Challenges

Hi ceinwynie! I love your app. Thank you for keep it up to date
Test Subject
#628 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 8:47 PM
Love this! Here is my roll —

Marital Status: Single
Children: 5 (oh boy)
Career: Entertainer (Musician)
Goal: Deadbeat Parent - The heir may not interact or help their children besides the basic necessities, like food and diaper changes for toddlers. The heir will not help their children with homework or anything else communication-wise.
Fun: Moody - The heir must spend three consecutive hours per week in a certain mood, and it will be randomized differently per week.

I haven’t started yet, but I honestly can’t wait.
Test Subject
#629 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 12:09 AM
If anyone is looking for an up to date roller for this challenge, I made one at https://s4randomlegacy.github.io/index.html
Test Subject
#630 Old 7th Apr 2020 at 9:14 PM
This is my first episode of the challenge!
https://youtu.be/39xDkivst4g

Hope you like it.

PS I have never done this sort of video before so please be nice
Test Subject
#631 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 3:31 AM
Default My rolls for Gen 1.
Name- Lee Chang

Marital Status- Single
Amount of Offspring- 1
Occupation/Job/Career/You get it now- Freelance Programmer
Challenge/What I need to complete-The Display of Collectibles One.
Fun Thing- Once a week go to the diner w/ the whole household and get 3 courses and a drink.
Note- Sorry I don't really say the official titles and just the definition's because that's what I wrote down.
Scholar
#632 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 10:57 AM
Scholar
#633 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ekmidenisi
This is my first episode of the challenge!
https://youtu.be/39xDkivst4g

Hope you like it.

PS I have never done this sort of video before so please be nice

Hi, There is a more updated version of this challenge here that incorporates all packs. This thread hasn't been updated in years by the poster.
Test Subject
#634 Old 12th Apr 2020 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Skyegal19
Hi, There is a more updated version of this challenge here that incorporates all packs. This thread hasn't been updated in years by the poster.

Thank youuuu!!!! I will make sure next generation i do the correct rolls etc.
Field Researcher
#635 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 8:59 PM
Chapter 2.2: Conservation

The Macaron Family - A Berry Sweet Random Legacy TS4¨
Twisted Color - A Random Rainbowcy TS3
Test Subject
#636 Old 28th May 2022 at 7:39 AM
Just started, on day 16.

Already have my first gen started. I originally started in Mt. Komorebi, but as I rolled doomsday prep, had to move to Strangerville. Met Kenji at the bar in Willow Creek, adoped a dog, and already have my 2 kids. Sana is level 3 in the Strangerville Mystery aspiration and on her next day off she will travel deeper into the lab. She is also level 5 in her career. Im thinking of making Yama the heir as she was the last born.

Marital Status - Couple
Children - 2
Primary Career - Conservationist (Environmental Manager)
Secondary Career(s) - Salary Person
Generational Goal - Doomsday Preppers
Miscellaneous Fun - Joker
Scholar
#637 Old 28th May 2022 at 9:07 AM
Test Subject
#638 Old 7th Jun 2022 at 12:43 AM

Sana is still level 5 in her career as I have been working on her asperation. I am about to fight the mother, we just need a few more vaccines so we hopefully don't die. She is now 24 days till an elder.
Kenji is level 3 in his career. He is now 18 days till an elder.
Tao is at a B in school and is currently 6 days to becoming a teen.
Yama just aged to a child.

Having a home in Strangerville is tough. With my toilet, sink, and shower keep getting clogged with vines, its made this first gen very tiresome. I just hope I can keep Sana and Kenji alive when fighting the mother.
Page 26 of 26