Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 7:23 AM
Default Bedeuten Island Challenge
This is meant to be a challenge upon new simmers, it isn't supposed to be hard. If you're looking for an actually 'challenging' one, look for some challenge with 'one hundred' in it.

Look at this text it's the plot:

The heavy fog kept the small island hidden by other ships. Freezing waves sloshing against the muddy rocks. Miles within the fields of the unknown island is a fort like jail, with a barb wire fence twelve feet tall. Inside was a dark, stone walled cells. Each cell holding a tested on patients. It was a testing area for war fair and new types of beauty, medical, and other supplies that must be tested upon before being released resulting to creatures roaming the cells awaiting the next meal as if a mindless dog. A group of patients had escaped, with guards and crooked police searching for them. The teens must survive the harsh world until adulthood.

Requirements! : Mover, Woohooer, and Master Control mods needed for this.

Rules/characters! : Each teen needs to have something 'special' about them. As in being a fairy, vampire or just looking deformed. A bio to them is all up to you. You need four teens with one child just to make it harder. Choose one as a leader, do what you want with it. Is it a good, warm hearted leader or a serious, cold leader just doing their job? No speaking to anyone -other then animals-, no getting jobs. They can only go to school and go out in night. They can't have a house bigger than one story and two bedroom, one bathroom. You need to type Ctrl, Shift, C, then enter testingCheatsEnabled true, and finally familyfunds HereEnterYourSimFamily'sLastName 0 (Ex: if your Sim family's last name is Smith you would type familyfunds Smith 0 . You can use this cheat to increase or decrease the amount of Simoleons your Sim family has.) after getting the small house. They have to dumpster dive, grow plants or search for items worth of some cash.

Ending Goal: When the child Sim has became an adult, they are safe and can live like any other Sim. Getting married, a job and maybe a child? (Can be pregnant at any point but only but one of the other patients.

Happy Simming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 7:00 AM
I will try this when i get my laptop next year it souns cool
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the sims season
I will try this when i get my laptop next year it souns cool

Thanks, hope it is as fun for you