Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 11:00 AM Last edited by Arsil : 23rd Dec 2014 at 11:12 AM.
Pfff. I knew that... (I didn't!). That makes more sense. Thank you ^^
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Arsil : 23rd Jan 2015 at 9:10 AM.
I solved both problems. They were very silly mistakes caused by distraction, hurry and unorganized work.

The second register displayed no interactions because I was adding to it interactions that used as a target
a class that had nothing to do with the second register class (it wasn't either a inherited class).
I resolved this a while ago, I forgot to mention it here.

I just discovered that the role's hours have always worked (once implemented the IRoleGiverExtended
interface), I just used the same variable's name for the starting and ending hour and this resulted in clerks
working 24 hours in a row, hence never leaving the job. I know... this was so stupid that I laughed instead
of getting angry at myself. Now I have to solve an issue with the option that enables the use of the career
outfit while tending the register [already FIXED in the meantime].

I think I can also undo the motives' freezing linked to the locationMerchant role, but I'll make that tunable,
maybe even for each individual register for max flexibility in configuration.
EDIT: the problem is that the locked motives are maxed out when starting the role, so even re-enabling
the decay it wont have much effect. And maybe that is for the best, otherwise sims wont be able to perform
their role correctly (maybe the job starts in the late evening and they are too tired).
Page 2 of 2