Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2015 at 12:14 PM
Default Any way to edit community lot with sims on it without sending them all back home?
Hey guys! I've tried googling this extensively, but I've come up with nothing so I thought I'd try asking here!

I'm throwing a bachelor party at the moment, and it's a real blast. I threw a bunch of stuff on the lot beforehand in preparation for the madness (max number of guests = w =) which included a hefty amount of all-in-one bathrooms since I thought, "Hey! No smelly people if we got these cool things out back everyone's happy gonna throw a cool party!"

Well...that was a horrible idea seeing as how EVERY ONE OF THEM has broken in the middle of this party! Before this poor bar turns into a pool I was wondering if there was some way I could edit the lot with everyone in there?

I already tried going into edit town...and well that wasn't good as it teleported everyone home and that bar was then closed (well now I know...) But I was wondering if there's some way to do it, maybe with cheats or something?

Sorry if this is a really lame question but I'm having trouble finding an answer. Please save my poor party!

Thanks a bunch!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2015 at 9:45 PM Last edited by melkat7 : 5th May 2015 at 6:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
New to the game eh?

1) ctrl+shift+C
2) Testingcheatsenabled true
3) shift click lot --> edit in build/buy mode

Uwah thank you thank you thank you!

I'm not really new to the game per se, been simming for a good while (more like way too much haha) I just don't throw a lot of parties and I don't experiment with cheats very much. Never had a situation come up like this lol.

Nonetheless thank you! I'll remember this!