Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho

by simsample Posted 28th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2021 at 8:09 PM by simsample : Resurrected dead links!

521 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 228 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 21
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:59 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 29th Dec 2011 at 7:11 PM. Reason: please read site rules regarding posting
This world has everything that I've been looking for in a neighborhood. Wonderful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 7:17 PM
Can I live in your imagination? It is clearly a fantastic place. And you have the patience of three people; I can hardly focus long enough to color-coordinate two rooms, let alone a whole neighborhood of houses.
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 9:06 PM Last edited by fatt_tony_13 : 29th Dec 2011 at 10:59 PM.
Id really like to download this world, but I cant figure out how to download to a folder. When I click on the links to download it goes straight to winrar. I have the free trial of WinRAR which I use to extract downloads to the package folder. Can anyone help me with this please?

I may have figured it out. I right clicked chose "save link as" and am saving them to a folder on my desktop.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#54 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 10:57 PM
This is truly amazing. Great work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 12:16 AM
I've just installed this and I'm loading my game now to play it. I've been looking for a town that has the new city buildings and apartments, along with the smaller rabbit holes and lots of houses as well. I like to create a lot of sims - even if I don't play them. I just like to have sims that I've customized hanging out in the game rather than random ones spawned. Call me picky. :P

I hope you plan to create more beautiful worlds in the future! I'll be back to post how my experience went with this town.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 1:34 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
This is the most beautiful world I have seen!
I can't even imagine how long it took to create such a masterpiece

Great Work!
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 3:52 AM
I downloaded all 12 files, but in 2-12, there are no file names in the rar files.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 5:10 AM
This looks amazing. It's things like this that make me feel privileged to be a part of such a wonderful, dedicated, and hard working community.

I'm downloading this ASAP (aka right now )
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 7:50 AM Last edited by darksoul1978 : 30th Dec 2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: more feedback
quality of the world created is a 10 no doubt...after playing for a night severe lag developed in the world freezing for almost 15 seconds every 3 seconds....all other worlds run fine so something is a miss in this world.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 2:24 PM
I have moved everyone into this world, so well made and very very interesting to play. Thankyou so much for all your efforts and to the great people who helped.
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 3:41 PM
So, I had no issues download and installing this world. I used the rename method; followed the directions exactly and it worked like a charm. About to play now...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 4:19 PM
I NEVER post comments... BUT for you I had to say BRAVO... You put in a lot of detail and made every lot seem real... I only wish I could get the Custom Clouds to work. I still get the Plain light blue sky and cloudless night skies.. I did what you instructed but to no avail. If you have any suggestions I would love that. but other than that I love the world and will continue to use it - Plain sky and all. LOL.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 5:01 PM
First of all, this is really incredible. The amount of time you must've put into this... I can't even imagine! So thank you so much for creating something so detailed and wonderful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 7:03 PM
I am in awe over this world, the amount of effort and details are amazing, I love the run-down look of all the buildings. The use of the fog emitter just adds a perfect finishing touch to the lots. I stayed up to almost 4 am last night playing with it, and I haven't seen even half the lots. EA couldn't dream of making such a beautiful world, and if they tried, they would charge an arm and a leg for it. It's my new favorite!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 8:41 PM
This is a realy wonderfull world for our sims.
thanks alot for this great work.
i wish i would knew how u made ur bridge RED..thats realy an unusuall eyecatcher
(sy for my bad english).
Greetings
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 9:19 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 12:22 AM
I was eventually able to install this world and I must say. It's rather nice. I want to know, is there a place to make nectars at? I can't seem to find one.
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#68 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 6:15 AM
This is so exciting! I always (always, always, ALWAYS) wanted to play the Sims 2 neighborhoods you displayed in the TS2 picture forum. To realize this dream, I'll even eat pudding.

I am awed by your attention to detail. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#69 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:41 AM
It took eight tries for me to make the world work, but it's definitely worth the hassle. I love it. It almost feels like getting a new EP. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into creating this. I bow down to your patience and creativity. Thank you for sharing Jericho with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:59 AM
WOW!!!!
That's amazing
GOD!! @O@
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 3:26 PM
Wow, what a lovely world you made! Really awesome!
Got only one question, is there a beauty sallon somewhere where you can get a massage and that sort of stuff, can't find it.
The hospital in the world isn't showing for me, is this something that you heard before?
Test Subject
#72 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shenandoah
The hospital in the world isn't showing for me, is this something that you heard before?

The hospital is not showing for me too but I got this issue in almost every custom world. It happens sometimes when a rabbithole was placed using moveobjects on cheat durning world cration. Just use any hospital and put it in the empty place (using moveobjects on if nessesary).

BTW. I love the world, it is awsome. Though I got quite a lot of lags there. For a few simdays there it is ok but then a lag happen it happen. I barely can enter build mode or something, it takes hours to react for my clicks. Fortunatelly Reset All function of Nraas MasterController fixes it.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#73 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:10 PM
The hospital shows up just fine for me, and my sims can access it with no issues what so ever

Un-modded world, pic is from my story-game.

EDIT
For people experiencing those lags; Simsample did post the solution on the mainpost when she uploaded.
I too have had the lag a couple of times, but checking the little island and reseting the poor unfortunate soul that has got lost there has solved it. Reset all works too of course, but might not too good for your story progression, in case you care for it.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:24 PM
Has anyone discovered if the critter spawners included with Pets are in Jericho?
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#75 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM
littleblackdog, I've seen deer, lizards, birds, and a stray dog in the first four Simdays of my Jericho game.
Page 3 of 21