Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 6:57 PM
Big Brother Challenge (My version)
Okay hello.

So a little while ago I did the Big Brother Challenge on The Sims 3, I've read other big brother challenges on here but I did mine a little differently! It's a bit like the asylum challenge and big brother challenge mixed together. For me this challenge took 7-8 sim weeks. Because at the end of each week 1 sim is evicted. Also remember to have all sims on high free will. Otherwise it'll be a very boring challenge >_<

You can control 1 of the 8 sims, you must not control the others. the only time you can control the others is when they do the challenges. (You may go into the inventories once a day and remove any food or books or items they may have stashed)

Step 1) Create 8 different non-related Sims, can be male or female or a mix. It really doesn't matter. Although I usually have 4 males and 4 females.

Step 2) Build a Big Brother house. Include whatever you like. Including skill based objects if you like, But you are limited to 4 skill based objects. Bookshelves do NOT count, pools and ponds DO count. (Although I'd recommend not guitars, as the sims usually just store them in their inventory so you'd end up losing it pretty quick.) You'll also need to make a challenge room. (Just a bare room with nothing in, make it fairly large)

Step 3) Each day of the week set the sims a challenge of your choice. For example. Make the sims walk across the fire pits at the exact same time (You can do this by making them stand in front of a fire pit, pausing game, and then clicking the interaction for fire pit for each sim) Whoever gets across first. Gets 10 points, the next person gets 9 points, next gets 8, and so on. If two people tie. Then they get the same number of points. Or you can redo them, it's up to you. Another good challenge is putting a certain skill building thing down (8 of them) and making them do it at the same time, whoever levels up first gets 10 points and so on. (If the sim has already got skill points in that level because of using that item in the house, then they are more likely to win that challenge)

Step 4) On Sunday at 6pm. After that days challenge, count up the points for each sim ( I recommend making a note of each sims points as you go along) Whoever's got the least amount of points is evicted from the house.

RULES -
-Your sims are not allowed off the lot. So make sure all sims has the "hates the outdoors" trait. that means if any of them does leave they won't be long, seeing as they hate the outdoors!
-You are only allowed 4 beds. This could be 4 single beds or 2 doubles, or 1 double and 2 singles.
-You can only have 4 chairs (this includes the chairs for chess etc)
-You may have 2 sofas. (2 seat sofas, not 3)
-You may have 4 skill building items (Bookshelves, tv's or computers do not count, pools and ponds do)
-You must choose between a tv or computer. You cannot have both.
-The kitchen must only have the cheapest stove and fridge.
-No fire or burgler alarms.
-Bathroom can only have the cheapest items too, also only one loo, one sink, and one shower OR one bath. Or you may buy the shower/ bath combo.
-Money in this game doesn't matter, so you may cheat to get more money (In order to pay the bills)
-You cannot call the repairman to fix anything. Also no maids or butlers.
-If a housemate dies, you can't bring another housemate in (As it will mess up the points system and they will lose at end of week anyway due to having no points)
-When sims are in challenge room, it's a good idea to lock room and to temporarily turn high free will off.

Challenge ideas -
-Fire pit races
-Swimming races
-Skill building race (Music, painting easel, athletic etc..)
-Jelly bean tree (This is only if you don't mind 1 sim dying, 1st sim to die loses, if your sims picks a jellybean and doesn't die, sim gets 5 points.)

If ya'll have any questions feel free to ask, I hope I haven't forgot to mention anything. Do comment and let me know how the challenge went! I've only ever done it once myself and it went fine.