Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:59 AM Last edited by kentuckypotatoe : 24th Jan 2018 at 1:44 AM.
Default See What's Happening Spam!!!!!
I've been playing with my current sims for about a week now and have had no problems until yesterday when every sim keeps looking at my sim (sim 1) and gasping. I've scoured the internet and everyone says its a cc issue caused by jeans being made with a nude mesh and whatever, but in every outfit sim 1 wears, other sims still react the same. The see what's happening action keeps spamming my sims queue and it causes them to stop everything just to gasp at sim 1.

I've thought that this might've been an issue with my sims clothes being dirty (because I just recently bought the Laundry Day Stuff Pack) and I've washed her clothes, but even with clean clothes it warrants that same reaction from all sims.
So irritating to try and do something but all of your actions are cancelled just to gasp at nothing

I've also tried repairing my game, and its acting the same. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!!!

Edit: Finally solved it! It WAS because of a cc bottom being categorized as a nude bottom. Easy way to fix this is to get sims 4 tray importer, save the faulty household to gallery, open tray imported, and go through their cc. When you press the cc file your sim is currently equipped with, if the file says nude bottom in it, delete it!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kentuckypotatoe
I've been playing with my current sims for about a week now and have had no problems until yesterday when every sim keeps looking at my sim (sim 1) and gasping. I've scoured the internet and everyone says its a cc issue caused by jeans being made with a nude mesh and whatever, but in every outfit sim 1 wears, other sims still react the same. The see what's happening action keeps spamming my sims queue and it causes them to stop everything just to gasp at sim 1.

I've thought that this might've been an issue with my sims clothes being dirty (because I just recently bought the Laundry Day Stuff Pack) and I've washed her clothes, but even with clean clothes it warrants that same reaction from all sims.
So irritating to try and do something but all of your actions are cancelled just to gasp at nothing

I've also tried repairing my game, and its acting the same. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!!!

It's caused by any clothes made using a nude mesh - could be shorts, jeans, leggings, a skirt, a bodysuit. You could go back to where you downloaded it from and let them know. Otherwise, honestly, I'd just remove the items.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:59 PM Last edited by kentuckypotatoe : 23rd Jan 2018 at 5:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
It's caused by any clothes made using a nude mesh - could be shorts, jeans, leggings, a skirt, a bodysuit. You could go back to where you downloaded it from and let them know. Otherwise, honestly, I'd just remove the items.

hmm.. Can it affect only one game? I've seen countless of others wearing the same pair of jeans but have no problem in their games

Edit: It also happens in all my sims other outfits (all different clothing items)
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kentuckypotatoe
hmm.. Can it affect only one game? I've seen countless of others wearing the same pair of jeans but have no problem in their games

Edit: It also happens in all my sims other outfits (all different clothing items)

I don't know. It's never happened to me, so I'm just going off of the experiences of others I've seen around the Sims community. I don't use a lot of custom content in my game any more, mostly just Build/Buy and not CAS, so maybe someone who knows more will come along with better advice.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 6:18 AM
Yeah, I've been having the same issue. No nude clothing, though, or clothing that used nude. So, it's a bit annoying when my sims stop eating (or stops doing anything) just to see what's happening. I was hoping to find a mod, perhaps, that stopped this. No such luck it seems. I'll continue to hope maybe there will be a fix out there. Otherwise, I'll just let myself get accustomed to it overtime.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman