Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default Two problems, please help
Hey,
I have a couple of different problems, one being actually in-game itself, and the other being in Body Shop, I'll start with that one.

Problem 1:
For a while I had a continuing error where whenever I click on the 'Build or Clone Sims' or 'Package Sims' buttons in Body Shop, it would stop, and give me an error message saying:
"This application has crashed. The application will now terminate"
And I really got sick of it, I found out the only way to fix it was to reinstall the game, but then it would run fine for a few days and happen AGAIN! I don't know how many times I've reinstalled the game now but the situation has only got worse, now, when I try to load up Body Shop, it gives me the exact same error halfway through loading it! I really need to use Body Shop, it's infuriating!

Problem 2:
I have recently installed University, and I have a problem when I try to load up the Tri-Var Sorority in Sim State University, it's basically the same as the Body Shop error, the message is the same, but what happens is when the lot is just about to load, the game's music starts to skip and then after a few seconds, I get the same error message I got with BS.
PS: The Tri-Var Sorority is the only Maxis-made lot I've tried to load up that has come with University, so I don't know if it's just that lot, or every premade lot in the EP.

A solution to either of these problems would be GREATLY appreciated!
JM1
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:41 AM
I think the source of these two problems may be the same.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game itself?

Maybe that will help :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 12:54 AM
I don't find that funny.
I managed to finally load up the Tri-Var House, but I still have the Body Shop problem, can somebody give me an easy way to do this that doesn't require reinstalling?