Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#52 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:54 PM
i from this day forth i shall pray to Susan as i'm the second member

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
even if they have a baby with the wrong gender eg:mortimer goth is a woman should i keep trying for a baby until the correct gender is born?

Trans sims! Who's to say that apparently-female baby isn't Mortimer?
Scholar
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:27 PM
good idea but then how come cassandra and alexander were born? goopy could be alexs dad but who would cassandra's dad be?
theory:cassandra is the daughter of don well he's in ts3 and elixir of life or youth potions might have existed or hes an alien which might explain bella's abduction...

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#57 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
good idea but then how come cassandra and alexander were born?

Considering how all sims regardless of gender can give birth, I don't think that's actually too much of a stretch.
Scholar
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Considering how all sims regardless of gender can give birth, I don't think that's actually too much of a stretch.

nh i'd like to think bella was a bit wild and didn't use protection with don and goopy hence why mortimer is a bit hesitant about cassandra and don's marriage

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn

Also, using the tombstone of L&D, all sims can impregnate other sims. Yes, that's a cheat, but it can still be taken as evidence for the common assumption that sim biology works differently from ours. If you want more human biology, though, (and if you're also ruling out adoption & sperm donation), consider the fact that Mortimer was a mad scientist before he retired. Scientists in our world are already working towards growing artificial sperm from adult skin cells - maybe Mortimer perfected the process The Goths certainly have enough money to pay for IVF... and if he marketed it as well, you've suddenly opened up a whole new world of pregnancy options for your game. :D
Page 3 of 3