Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2008 at 5:11 PM
Thriller
Everyone knows Thirller!

1) Would Thriller be as freaky if it was played by a white or lighter skined person?

2) Now that we have seen that Zombies got their 'groove' on does that make you afraid of the dark/ Grave Sites or is it making you want to stay their to see what really happens in the after-life...if ther is one....?

3) Do you belive that there is some form that we take after death?

-----
My answers:

1) I think it'd be not as freaky because, his if it was played by a white guy then you'd see everything and that'd be no fun.

2) Seeing the video makes me want to move million miles away from a Grave Site.

3) I'm not fully on the side to say that there is for sure an after-life, but I do belive that there can be.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2008 at 5:37 PM
1.) Yes, undoubtedly. Michael Jackson of any color would be just as freaky. :P

2.) It makes me want to dance, that's what it does. I have no fears of the dark, nor do I have fears of grave sites. I just want to dance!

3.) On a serious note, I definitely think there is. It might be personal experience that makes me think so and not logic, but I've lost many family members and I prefer to think of them in a good, peaceful place (or reincarnated, or something) rather than just... gone. I'm not sure what that afterlife entails, as I have more than a few theories on the subject, but I feel that there has to be one. This life can't just be it.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2008 at 5:51 PM
1.) Michael Jackson is freaky regardless of skin color.

2.) It makes me want to dance is what it does. My sister taught me the moves when I was five and, ever since, I can't hear the song without wanting to burst into dance or remembering that afternoon spent in her bedroom while she got frustrated at me 'cause I didn't (and still don't) have any rhythm :D.

3.) No. When you're dead, you're dead. If life can begin out of nothing, it can just as easily end.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2008 at 11:46 PM
I can't sance nor want to, but if I knew the Thriller then at all the upcoming school dances (if I went) I'd always do Thriller, but the only part of Thriller I know is the 'Ghost'

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:33 AM
1. Regardless of the skintone, Michael Jackson looks freaky with that facial structure.
2. It makes me want to dance. And my Sims. I don't have a fear of the dark, so yeah.
3. Erm, not quite sure. I can't really answer that, I don't know.