Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Inside every sane person there's a madman struggling to get out.
Replies: 604 (Who?), Viewed: 118522 times.
Page 25 of 25
Test Subject
#601 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 3:54 AM
This is Nicholas, formerly known as Elijah and Charlie from my previous posts. I keep changing his name (and his hair), haha. (Thank you SimBlender)

Nicholas' girlfriend, Scarlett.

Rhiannon, a good friend of Scarlett and Nicholas.

Rhiannon with her boyfriend, Jonah.
Forum Resident
#602 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:31 PM

Benedick Monty hadn't been happy, exactly, since Mother died. But there were times, after they moved here...when Lucy had laughed at his jokes and agreed that they should get lots of pets, for example.

Getting in a spat with a half-crazed Capp girl at a funeral had been a big deal back then.

Now he was pondering why he was supposed to be sad for his grandfather, since Patrizio had managed the impressive feat of living long enough to die of old age. He wasn't going to let it stop him from playing catch with a jogby, even if he had to hide.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Inventor
#603 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:51 PM
Heiress to the Capp throne; Ariel Capp

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#604 Old Yesterday at 7:15 PM
thought I would contribute to this thread seen as I haven't shared any pictures in a while..
Screenshots

Bustin' Out!
Test Subject
#605 Old Today at 6:05 PM
I've been playing a lot lately, so TJ Harper went from child to teen in the same day. And I'm super happy with how he's turned out:

He's such a dork, I love him!
Page 25 of 25

Section jump