Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 1:45 AM
Default Childhood Love challenge
This challenge doesn't need any precise EP but Generation sure will add some fun. This is my first Challenge, hope you'll enjoy.

Please note that I don't know if I am copying another challenge. If so, please tell me. For me, it is a totally new and original concept.
Also note that I am sorry for my grammar, but I speak french.

Backstory

You have known her/him since you were a little kid. You have grown up with her/him, playing hide and seek and running around. You have shared your fears and tears. But now that you are older, you feel kind of different toward her/him. You think that... you are falling in love. And then you imagine your future with your friend. But then you fall back to reality. You don't even know if she/he loves you. Will you escape the friendzone? Or will she/he just stay your best friend?

In the CAS

You will need to create one or two families depending on how you want to play the challenge.

So first of all, create the family that you will play in. Create a mother, a father and a male or female toddler ( The one you will play).

For the parents, use whatever traits and appearance you'd like since you won't really play with them except for taking care of the toddler. but I suggest you the natural cook and handy traits because it will make make life easier. Also, the family-Oriented is useful to make the toddler learn toddler-skills faster. You can also create a pet if you have the Pets EP.

For the toddler, use these traits

-Hopeless romantic
-Friendly
-Family-Oriented

The other two are up to you (Omg it rhymes, how fabulous is that ladies and gentlemen?!). Since toddlers can't have 5 traits, just choose those traits while growing up.

After that you have two choices. First choice, create another family looking like the one you just created but with a toddler of the opposite sex of the one from your first family.Also, you can just spot a toddler that is already existing in the city you have chose but I think that would be more complicated.

Ok now its time to move in!!!!! Choose the city you want but I think the best one would be Sunset valley, Twinbrook or Apaloosa Plain.

You can build a new house or a pre-fabricated one. Normal-sized would be perfect. Use whatever money cheats you want but after that, no more cheats or mod, except the nraas woohooer ( http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer ) and it's packages, but I'll explain why later.

If you created the second family, move them close to the house of your active family. The best plan would be that you and your childhood friend are neighbor.

Now the challenge begins for real.

Make the two toddlers meet each other and play to toddler skill-development game.

When they become kids, make them become best friends. make them play in a tree house if you have generation.

The fun appears when they get to be teenagers. Your goal is to make them fall in love you have to do those action:
-Look the star together ( I think this come from generations but i am not sure)
-Break the curfew together

And when they become young adult make them marry and then you can play them like a normal family. Find a job and move in a nice house. Your final goal is to make them have at least one kid together.

Here is some EP addition.

-If you have World Adventure, you have to make them travel to the 3 destinations together
-If you have Generations, they have to go to prom together and they have to age together. (Live together while being elders)
-If you have Seasons, make them take pictures in the four seasons picture booth
-If you have Into the future, travel to the future together and meet your kids
-If you have university, make them go to university together.
-If you have late night and play in Bridgeport, they have to move to an appt. together before moving in a house.

You fail if:

-One of the childhood friend dies
-They divorce or break up
-One of the two is caught cheating

Here is some fun twist to spice up the challenge:

-You can install the Nraas woohooer and make them have a baby while they are teenagers
-If you have supernatural, make them to be one vampire and the other werewolf so their family don't like each other
-You can also make one fall in love with the other, but the other is dating someone else and you have to win their heart

There is no scoring system in this challenge but have fun creating one!

If you have any other variation or EP addition to this challenge, you can post it on this forum as long as you put the original link or post it in the comments. Have fun playing and i would like to see some pictures of my challenge
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 2:52 AM Last edited by Laurence2800 : 19th Jul 2015 at 12:14 AM.
Did someone give it a try? Did someone even care reading it haha
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 11:14 PM
I love this idea <3 I'm starting the challenge right now!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAura
I love this idea <3 I'm starting the challenge right now!

Well i'm glad you like it give me feedback on this
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 12:07 AM
Hm :/ The girls family is over at the boys, I'm going to get the parents to fight.
Right now it's not letting me have the toddlers interact, what did you mean by the skill developement thing?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 1:50 AM
Just make them sit in the same room but play with the xylophone or the geometric game. Also, I think that they can play together with the dollhouse.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:25 PM
Ok :3 Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 6:08 PM
I have to try this, I know it'll be awesome! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 1:38 AM
I hope you enjoy it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 11:43 PM
I just might try this. Thanks for the challenge @Laurence2800!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 12:32 AM
You're welcome! I'm glad some people actually read my challenge. You know I have another one ? It's called the different kid challenge
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 11:55 AM
This looks like a awesome challenge can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 11:54 PM
I'm happy to hear that!