Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 4:54 PM
Captives
Four BFFs get kidnapped by their worst enemy and have to spend their lives locked up away from each other in tiny rooms with no contact with the outside world. The only contact they get is when their kidnapper comes to give them food and beat them. They are in there for a years and then one day they are found by the younger sibling of the one that kept them locked away. The sibling can't free them yet though, so instead they keep the others company and give messages as well, while trying not to be caught. The sibling (or one of the captives) gets pregnant after romancing and has to hide it, somehow...

RULES:

- The four (or 5) captives must be best-friends, BFFs or siblings.
- They cannot use their phones or a computer.
- The kidnapper must have the Evil and/or the Insane trait(s).
- The sibling can never know about any of them until a year or more is up.
- The sibling must be a life-stage below everyone.
- After getting into a romantic relationship one of the captives or the sibling must get pregnant and hide it from the kidnapper.
- The captives must be kept in 3x3-7x7 rooms.
- The rooms must have:
1. A sink
2. A toilet
3. A bed
4. Dining area

YOU NEED SEASONS TO DO THIS CHALLENGE
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 9:53 PM
Interesting, I will have to try this out!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 5:30 PM
It's a pretty good concept, but what's the goal? And what happens once the child is born? Is that the goal? To have the child and keep it hidden? Or is it to eventually break free?

Lots of story potential here, and it can go many ways. I have some ideas for what I'd do with it, but it's your challenge. I won't take over, haha
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 11:47 PM
I like the idea of this challenge very much! Think I may do it. Thanks! <3