Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 6:26 AM
Default WCIF No autonomous listen to radio
Does anyone know where I can find a mod to stop sims from constantly turning the radio on? The radio is on all the time and every I time turn it off someone almost immediately turns it back on. To make matters worse, everyone keeps getting pissed from the "loud music" moodlet.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 9:03 AM
use SCAM http://modthesims.info/d/602837 and disable autonomy for listening to the radio in the in-game menu. It works for any interaction and is great.
Smeg Head
#3 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 12:01 PM
If you're looking for a simple no auto stereo mod, follow link in my signature and go to General Mods section and look through the lists of No Auto mods for the one that prevents sims using stereos autonomously.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots