Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 6:56 PM
Default Looking for noob instructions
I'm a total noob when it comes to changing things in the game and the things I want to do are probably too lowly for the tutorials I have seen here, or I simply don't know what the correct terms are so I couldn't find anything. So I am looking for hints or, better even, tutorials.
Recently I have converted all my Store stuff into packages and now I want to change some of them according to my liking but don't know how. The farthest I have achieved so far is to know how to recategorise them. Embarrassing, I know.
These are the things I am trying to do:
(1) Changing the actual mood ratings for some objects, like the comfort or energy gain for some beds. I guess I need to point the object to a different tuning, but where and how? When I look at these things in S3PE all I see is numbers and letters
(2) There are some clothes with broken colour channel assignments. They do have three or four channels in CASt, but only one of them is applied to the whole item (example is the Flute Forward dress for elder females). This was broken by some patch or later change to the item and I want to revert this.