Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#476 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:44 PM
No-one seemed to notice how bad the TV signal had got ever since it went digital.

Advertisement
#477 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 8:39 PM
I never post in here so i don't have a pic to share but couldn't resist simsample's pic: Lets you and me do it like they do on the discovery channel!!!

first thing to pop in my mind when i saw that LOL
Instructor
#478 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 11:46 PM
There you go...

Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"I don't think my leg is supposed to look like that."
Like what? (Is confused)
Mad Poster
#479 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 3:56 PM
"Oh, mom! Do I need call to 911?"

Mad Poster
#480 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:20 PM Last edited by grammapat : 26th Jun 2017 at 6:57 PM. Reason: added pic
Now I'M confused..does the above pic have it's OWN caption? Whatever, here's something different; 2 pics of the same toddler for you to find a caption for:

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#481 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Now I'M confused..does the above pic have it's OWN caption?

No, I captioned previous image, mine is still without.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#482 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Like what? (Is confused)

I was commenting at the leg that was covered up by the camera angle and their expressions.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#483 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
No, I captioned previous image, mine is still without.

Your girl with swim pool in living room, throwing pieces out of the surgery dummy (who DOES "flat-line")..
MY caption could STILL be.. "Mom, should I call 911!"

Lab Assistant
#484 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 2:54 PM
(Toddler pic) Lil' Curious Tom was always getting his head stuck in various places... Poor lil' critter...
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#485 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 7:28 PM
Peter and Jane were so busy gossiping about Brandi, that they didn't notice Tarquin had sneezed a small pink butterfly out of his nose.

Instructor
#486 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 7:08 AM
"Well, there you have it. Is this monochromatic enough for your taste? Please ignore my friend over there, he's not a fan of this style."

Lab Assistant
#487 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 9:01 AM
Getting high during class apparently ISN'T fine.

(The girl in the picture below is jumping on a couch at a clothing store.)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#488 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 12:50 AM Last edited by grammapat : 9th Jul 2017 at 9:07 AM. Reason: photo bucket strikes
"I'm a fairy princess! I can FLY!" Assorted people: Who IS that child?! She's made foot prints on the sofa. What a brat, where are her parents? Children should be seen, not heard - and not bouncing all over screaming.
===================
Except for the usual baby forgotten on the floor, I have no idea what's going on..

I no longer have a photobucket account --there's a thread about them suddenly charged a heap o money for their iffy survice.

just a girl
#489 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 9:43 PM
Lab Assistant
#490 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:58 PM
The military experiment was only supposed to make him want to read ; looks like someone tampered with the experiment and added love potion #8.5.
Screenshots

Scholar
#491 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:45 AM
Bigfoot: "I'm so scared of ghosts!"

Dude in middle: "Are you serious, bro? You're freaking BIGFOOT."

No pic lol

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Instructor
#492 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:50 AM
Good thing I have loads of pictures...
Scholar
#493 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:36 AM
"Oh, that's just a movie I've got on here... What do you mean, what kind of movie? What kind of movie do you think it is?
What makes you think I'm watching that?"

Lab Assistant
#494 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 6:40 AM
"THE POLICE HAVE A CONSPIRACY TO RELEASE GHOSTS TO CORRUPT THE BRAINS OF OUR CHILDREN AND TURN THEM INTO ZOMBIES
THEY CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT THEIR UNIFORM SO I STOLE THIS UNIFORM"
"Get a life."
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#495 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:14 PM
"Ma'am, I'm afraid you have cabin fever. You've been stuck in this cabin with too many damn children, animals and assorted spirits and it's driven you slap crazy. Call your nanny and book a vacation - that should fix you right up."
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#496 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 9:16 PM
"Would you like a drink to steady your nerves, dear?"

Ruben_211c40c1

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#497 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 8:28 PM
Cat: " I hope he looks at pictures and not my food bowl"

Instructor
#498 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 7:24 AM
Living in a desert with barely any possessions, Dayana entertained herself peeking at the bushes, looking at the weird things people did in there.

Inventor
#499 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 8:56 AM
Dunno if the guy is trying to be admired or disgusted by the woman. Maybe it's the sight of her exotic clothing. He'll be a tough nut to crack as far as finding ladies go.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#500 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 3:48 PM
It was nightmare what Jessica saw before her first workday in local shop.

Page 20 of 43