Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 1:32 AM Last edited by Daleylife : 8th Oct 2018 at 4:20 AM.
Default Weird Bug: Repo man appears, uses his gun on nothing, then leaves?
So, I used the genie from LL, and he gave me a bunch of bills.

Thought it would be fun to have the repo man come once. So, he appears at the end of the lot, uses his gun, but not pointing at anything,. and just leaves.

I had three mods: a modded servo, a cheating statue, and a phone plug in. I removed those and reloaded and the situation still played out with the repo man not actually taking any objects.

Has anyone heard of this bug?

EDIT: Ran a bill cycle, same house. Removed all mods, put them back in one by one. (Reloading the save each time.) This time, repo man came and took an object. But, he came from the opposite side (left with genie bils, right with a mail bill.) Very weird.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:30 PM
I have this issue every time with genie bills, I wonder if its because they are set to an amount higher than standard bills and thus it's possible that no valid item can be found to fit the bill amount that the genie creates.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 9:19 PM
That's a very good point, because with regular bills, the repo man does his thing...
But does that mean the genie bills have a "bug" that went unfixed? Weird!