Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 10:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default Bird stops eating and eventually dies
My sim has a pet bird (cockatoo) and at some point, it stopped eating even though the food dish was full. The bird eventually died, and the sim got a new one.
He was able to feed the bird again, but again, the bird eventually stopped eating after a while and I suspect it'll die soon, too.
Both of the birds learned at least 2 kinds of talking/speech (Happy and Song), and kept repeating the words for the song ''jenna sharoo''.
I've tried restarting the game and putting the bird in a different cage, but nothing changed.
Could it be because the sim brought the bird with him to university?

If mods might affect it, I have the NRaas master controller.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 2:47 AM
If it's the travel transition that is harming the bird, I would have to say that the NRaas mods that have a chance to protect it would be Traveler, Overwatch, and ErrorTrap (all three). MasterController would have no impact. This sounds more like EA travel transition borkage than anything mod related, we've had no reports (that I know of) of NRaas mods damaging small pets during travel that weren't already happening without the mods in play.