Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Yumi Tomita.

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 865 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 120,351 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 18th Feb 2010 at 12:02 PM
Updated: 5th Dec 2012 at 5:26 PM
Edit:

Uploaded with no CC aswell, for those of you that might not get her to work, and see if that helps

Hi all. This is my first sims 3 upload.

Meet the cute Yumi Tomita.

Yumi is rather new in Sunset Vally, she moved there from japan right after high school to chase after her life long dream of becomming a Five star Chef. She personally think that Sunset Vally is the best place to furfill her dream, because they have the best chefs and the best place to learn it. Yumi just started working at the Bistro, and she dont have manny friends, but she is very friendly so she gets along with her co-workers very well and they like to talk with her, because she is a really good listener. When shes not at work she loves to snuggle up on the sofa and read some books. Somthing she gets really exited about

Yumis traits are
Ambitious
Bookworm
Exitable
Friendly
Natural Cook

Her favorits are
Color: Aqua
Music: Pop
Food: Sushi

Note: Yumi will require some sort of slider hack. I have Awesome mod with X4 sliders.

Other thing you must have for her to appare the way she does in the pictures are :

-Jonha's 10 new cas slider, found here
- Bella3lek4's facial sliders found Here

I belive the sliders are a must have!

- I use 234jiao: Asian skin replacement found here
- I use the sparkle eye replacment made by shadowwolf5889, they are found here

Makeup, hair and clothing

All the hair are Xmsims hair:
Everyday and sleep hair can be found here: Link The first one on the page
Hair for athletic and swim be found here: Link the second one the page
The hair i used for formal can be found here: Link the second one on the page

The formal dress is from The sims 3 store, found here
The Everyday clothing is made by Lemon Leaf and can be found here Just scroll down til you see a pink/green text saying download

The eyebrows are made by subaxi, but the site is taken down.
The lipstick are from Gamesir, but i got them from simscave and by found here

Hope you like my sim

Ps: I do have High end loft and WA installed, but none of her traits or clothing are from those, so im not sure if you need the games to make her appare. !