Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#51 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:59 AM
Apparently, I'm good at explaining things. Y'know, if I actually understand it. Rofl.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th May 2010 at 8:52 PM
It wasn't as good as last week's imo.
I think the Doctor is lying about The Dream Lord.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 16th May 2010 at 12:08 PM
I didn't watch it.
I might watch it on iplayer later though x)

Theorist
Original Poster
#54 Old 16th May 2010 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight
I thought it was better actually.

Definitely lying, the look on his face at the end was too obvious. Are we supposed to know who it's supposed to be? The only possibility I can think of is the master. But tbh, I can't remember what kind of a state he was in after the Christmas episodes, is he even still alive?

My first reaction was "Hates the Doctor? HAS to be the Master! He's regenerated and got trapped into a world of non-existence or something weird like that."
Meh, I prefered the vampires. I prefer funny episodes to sentimental ones. :S

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 16th May 2010 at 3:02 PM
I don't think he's the master, as John Simms is going to be coming back as the master, I think - but to pass on the role.
though when the doctor said he was going to blow up the tardis,I went 'lolwut now?' but then it made sense. good ep, though.

I want to go back to believing in Everything and knowing Nothing at all...
My DeviantArt... =]

Parasites in Paradise - The perfect world. Yeah, not so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 18th May 2010 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fthomas
I didn't watch it.
I might watch it on iplayer later though x)

Me watched it now.
T'was good (:

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th May 2010 at 8:05 PM
Yeah I agree with you Zinthos! give us entertainment rather than psychological exploration of the Doctor's motives. Not that that's a bad thing - haven't we all wondered what it's like to be inside the Doctor's head? But to find his conscience is a short balding curly-haired guy with manic little eyes is a bit of a wake-up call...
Theorist
Original Poster
#58 Old 20th May 2010 at 8:15 PM
I had an argument about my theory with my rl friend, Lia, and she said "NO, IT'S JUST TELLING US THAT THE DOCTOR HATES HIMSELF."
And I was just like "NO, THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP VARIATION OF THE MASTER THAT IS FLOATING AROUND TO MAKE US HUNGRY FOR THE FINALE."
And then she was like "BUT THE MASTER'S IN LIKE A VOID THING."
And then I was like "DUH, BUT THIS IS A HALLUCINATION, WOMAN. HE'S LIKE, FLOATING AROUND IN NON-EXISTENCE!"
And then she was like "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!"
And then I was like "THIS IS DOCTOR WHO, ANYTHING IS FUCKING POSSIBLE!"
And then she was like...

Well, you get the idea. We have very interesting conversations in Maths.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th May 2010 at 8:31 PM
rofl, don't I know it! Maths = the most boring subject in the world in school, but you get the best conversations in it ever! Hmm, what randomness could we be in for next week?
I was amused by Amy's attempt to ravish the Doctor, though. Dear me, attempted rape of Time Lords? Whatever next?
Theorist
Original Poster
#60 Old 20th May 2010 at 10:20 PM
I HATE MATHS SO MUCH. I'm just beyond the point of caring. I don't revise and I don't work, but I still get good results in tests. IT MAKES NO SENSE. D:

Ikr. When she went for him, I was just laughing off my head off. And me and my mum always meet in the middle of me going upstairs and her nabbing the good TV whilst I'm not using it and we were both like "OLOL, THAT WAS AMAZING. Love you, bye."

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
Original Poster
#61 Old 22nd May 2010 at 7:01 PM
DID EVERYONE WATCH IT?
I thought that episode was quite good. I want to see what happens next! :3

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 22nd May 2010 at 8:37 PM
...iplayer!

yes, it was pretty good - but it went too fast.

My DeviantArt... =]

Theorist
Original Poster
#63 Old 22nd May 2010 at 10:48 PM
It came to the end and I was like "IS THAT IT?"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 23rd May 2010 at 2:29 PM
well... it is a 2-parter

although the angels part 1 ended waay better.

My DeviantArt... =]

Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 24th May 2010 at 5:50 PM
I thought it was all right.
Tbh, I'm going off the programme as a whole.

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:04 AM
Argh, same here fthomas! It's odd, because I never considered myself a particular Tennant fangirl. I took Eccleston and Tennant as they came - initially disliked them for a couple of episodes until I got used to them, and then happily went along with them. This series... eh. It's slightly sad when you're rooting for the evil aliens to actually nobble the Doctor AND his assistant. The only one I actually like is Amy's boyfriend, who could do a lot better - in a different tv series, maybe.
Now, if only the BBC would seriously consider casting Philip Glenister as the Doctor now he's out of Ashes To Ashes The Master and Doctor battles would be of EPIC proportion :P
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:13 PM
^ Ahaaa yeah, Philip Glenister would be a pretty cool doctor
I don't dislike Matt (the new doctor) its just the actual plots of the story haven't impressed me that much. They are still watchable though, and some of the lines are quite good (:
I love Amy's boyfriend too! xD

Theorist
Original Poster
#68 Old 30th May 2010 at 12:24 AM
OMG, THAT ENDING.
It was like "srsly, he's going to do that?"
Then I was like "yeah, I don't care actually".

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
Original Poster
#69 Old 30th May 2010 at 11:52 AM
I didn't like him. I was like "WHY CAN'T HE BE ERASED FROM MY MEMORY TOO?"
Amy's so much better when she isn't tied down. Now she can get back to Doctor Rape.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 31st May 2010 at 6:05 PM
Amy's boyfriend was like the best.
Doctor who smells D:

Theorist
Original Poster
#71 Old 31st May 2010 at 7:08 PM
I love Amy. Rory was irritating.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:07 PM
I hope that there is some sort of twist and Rory comes back. That would be awesome <3.

Lab Assistant
#73 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 2:16 PM
Hmm, what did everyone think of the little teaser trailer for next week's episode? It looked very much like Van Gogh was flirting with Amy... And was that a Bill Nighy cameo I spotted? :P
Theorist
Original Poster
#74 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 6:54 PM
I spotted Bill Nighy and I was like "OMG, IT'S BILL NIGHY!" and my mum walked in and she was like "...Who?" and I was like "Slartibartfast from Hitchhiker." and she was like "OMG, IT'S HIM!"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 8:46 PM
Awww, I actually thought Van Gogh was kinda cute, in a 'crazed artist' kinda way! ^^ But yeah, total waste of Bill Nighy. Why not have him as an alien creature? We know he can act behind CGI, after all... Comparing bowties with the doctor is kinda weird. Next week should hopefully be more fun, eh? And preferably less Amy ¬¬ *grumble grumble*

Page 3 of 4