Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 10:08 AM
Default What wrong?
Hi all

I download a mod that changes the lifespan for sims 4, but there's a problem, when I install the mod my game goes wacky. I tried to load my mom's game where she had a toddler, but it came up with error message, so, I loaded her other save where her toddler is a child, it loads just fine but the sims UI pictures are not there. I have taken the age mod off and now it works fine.
I have the latest update for the game.
Any help is welcome, criticism too.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daflee500
Hi all

I download a mod that changes the lifespan for sims 4, but there's a problem, when I install the mod my game goes wacky. I tried to load my mom's game where she had a toddler, but it came up with error message, so, I loaded her other save where her toddler is a child, it loads just fine but the sims UI pictures are not there. I have taken the age mod off and now it works fine.
I have the latest update for the game.
Any help is welcome, criticism too.

It is possible that the mod needs updating - without more specific information, it is hard to tell what is going on exactly.

Do you wish to have a lifespan for your sims that is longer than the gameplay options? You can go into gameplay and make the lifespan longer. Alternately, you can use MCCC by deaderpool, which gives you the option of turning aging off for any or all of your sims.

It is helpful to read the documentation, as this is an amazing enhancement to your game and can eliminate the need for a lot of other mods.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:15 PM
Thank you, I will look at the link, and get back to you if I find anything. Again, thank you for the help. 👍👍👍