Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rural road & terrain mod

by Criquette Posted 24th Feb 2008 at 12:02 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Apr 2020 at 3:42 PM Last edited by Julius VII : 7th Apr 2020 at 3:59 PM.
Neighbourhood road side transparency issues
Hi Criquette
I'm writing here in hopes that you could help me with a problem I'm having: the replacement itself works with no major issues and it looks very good in-game, except that the grass road sides - when I'm in Neighbourhood View - are showing above the sand texture near the water and also any terrain decoration I place there. I tried using the fix for this exact problem that you made for your Rural Charm Terrain & Road Default Replacement, but nothing happened (as I expected, because it's made for lush terrain replacements). Here's an in-game screenshot (using AnyGameStarter) for reference:

Is there a way to fix this? I've been taking a look at the .package files of both the terrain replacement and the road fix in SimPE, but I'm basically a noob with it so I don't even know where to start.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#27 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 4:25 AM
For those of you wondering how to place the floor tiles on the road, use the moveobjects on cheat. Spread the white road tiles over the road and use the green tiles for in between the sidewalk and the road.
Page 2 of 2