Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1476 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:23 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 5:38 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
"Beach babes can't see me spying on them from here!"

Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#1477 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 5:02 AM

Just your average morning wolf-fight. Hopefully the newspaper is more interesting?

Strangetown has such a gorgeous night sky, free from light pollution...

Jenny and PT #9 try out the amenities at 94 Road to Nowhere.

"It's a little chilly this morning, Jenny."
"In your dreams..."
Instructor
#1478 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 6:24 PM
"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING THE NEWSPAPER!"

Inventor
#1479 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:24 AM Last edited by Sketching : 15th Oct 2017 at 5:06 PM.
@RoxEllen1965 Good idea - I would have preferred bigger pictures so that they could be wide enough to cut out without looking funky to me but my current screenshot-taking program is the only one that allows me to take pictures while in full-screen mode for some reason.

Meanwhile, here's the story of Dustin Broke:

Well, he certainly lives up to his name. (Ignore the Batbox - I moved it later.)

He made matters worse by autonomously going to the bar and buying drinks. I sent you there to work as the DJ's assistant! Get back to the dance cages!

(I'm sorry, Bella - I'll give you a makeover later.)

We were able to scrounge up some money through prostitution - er, I mean dates, yet he couldn't help but feel as if he was betraying his first love.

(He rolled those 2 wants on every single date! At least he's loyal?)

Hungry and hoping to score a free meal, he went over to the club next door. There was a thread about in-game scenarios and it reminded me of this:

Just an addition:
Mad Poster
#1480 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
RoxEllen1965 Good idea - I would have preferred bigger pictures so that they could be wide enough to cut out without looking funky to me but my current screenshot-taking program is the only one that allows me to take pictures while in full-screen mode for some reason.

You confused me there. You're replying to a post that I made in a different thread! (Bloopers and Funny Sim Pics)

I should have been more clear in my other post. I've gotten into the habit of moving the game camera around when I take a screenshot so that most of the action is taking place away from the edges of the screen. This makes much it easier to crop the screenshots. It shouldn't matter what resolution or aspect ratio your monitor is set at. Play with the camera and practice moving it around, zooming in and out, etc.

If the User Interface/control panel is taking up too much of your picture, there are a couple of things you can do. F10 will hide the control panel, date meter, etc. The camera will work just as it always does in normal game play. Press F10 again to unhide all that stuff.

The TAB key will not only hide all that stuff, but also put you into "Cameraman Mode" or "free camera" which gives you much more control over your camera (press TAB again to go back to the normal camera). The keyboard shortcuts for controlling the camera are at the following link. Some work for cameraman mode and others are for the regular game camera.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...board_Shortcuts

(There's a spelling error on that page - "tile camera" should read "tilt camera")
Inventor
#1481 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 1:06 PM
@RoxEllen1965 Oops, sorry for jumping threads!

I was thinking that a bigger screenshot would also mean a bigger focal point even though part of it was cut off for the version number. ...I don't think I'm making sense even to myself. I'll just go read the link and spare you my windings. Thanks!

About the F10, it does hide the UI but pressing it again doesn't bring it back. I need to fix that.
Link Ninja
#1482 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:42 AM
I just wanted to take some interior shots and then Anton wanted to make a salad, Melody wanted a night cap. She still seems fond of her husband's cute backside. This what I guess they do now that they have kidlets, sneak around the house after hours in their underwear.

Previous Pics of this couple

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#1483 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 4:41 PM
Celeste isn't going to let a little thing like death prevent her from performing her cafeteria duties.
Lab Assistant
#1484 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venusking
Celeste isn't going to let a little thing like death prevent her from performing her cafeteria duties.

That's some dedication to to your job right there.
Top Secret Researcher
#1485 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 1:18 AM
Just took some pictures for an update to my Simville fanon thread. After I was done shooting at my location, Serge Barb and Count Nery Wood (internal name Count Cooper Baena) got into a fight autonomously with each other.

As you can see, Ginger Newson is playing pool in the background as if nothing's happening, Cody Patzer has the strangest agape mouth, and the dining host is just completely ignoring the commotion behind her.

Fights are always fun on community lots.
Top Secret Researcher
#1486 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 6:22 PM

Omfg, I named the baby Milo and when he grew up, he automatically got the hair of Milo Yiannopoulos!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#1487 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:56 PM
Didn't find any "random movie thread", so here's an endless diaper loop for you XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RL-PjoUxSg
She must be a pedantic germaphobe who never gets happy with the baby butt!
Alchemist
#1488 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 8:39 PM
to Pideli:: there is a section for movies. http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=684
Top Secret Researcher
#1489 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 6:07 AM
Yeah I know, but no random movie thread. Felt redundant to make a whole new thread just b/c one video. Or maybe i should make the random movie thread? Hm.
Top Secret Researcher
#1490 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 5:22 PM

Finnian had an hour where he was home alone, and he told me exactly what he wanted to do with it! As soon as he was done with his homework he commented on how stinky both the family dogs were, so I decided it was time for a doggy bath!

Gabriel, who's aging up tonight, tells cousin Michael, who was a toddler yesterday, how excited he is to be a teen.

After growing up, the two brothers discuss teenhood and their impending college years. They're in a bit of a tricky spot--if their elder parents die while they're both away at college, their house will be completely empty and the dogs may end up taken away--so I wonder if they're having a discussion about it.

I wasn't ever planning on playing the Ottomai (considering they're not even supposed to be in my game) or adding any new sims to this 'hood myself, but Sharla's insistence on coming home with all my kids put the idea in my head--for a second.
Also, Michael hasn't even had his first day of school at home, and he came home with both his boy-cousins in the earlier part of the rotation.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Instructor
#1491 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:12 PM

Top Secret Researcher
#1492 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:07 PM

Saturday is Park Day for every Agnar Sound household with kids. Though, teen Harrison (in the red shirt) didn't mind tagging along with his parents and little sisters. Some of the cousins showed up as well, and Julia happily plays tag with her cousin Michael all morning.

"You don't wear high heels and makeup? Like, ever? You gotta at least try it, it's fun!" says Harrison.
"I dunno. Maybe when I move out. I'm not sure how my parents would take it," replies his older cousin Gabriel.
"Dude, they'd be fine with it. This is the 21st century!"
They absolutely would, by the way. And that's Harrison's parents slow dancing in the background.

Julia, now a teen, tells Lucas, whose household I'm now playing, how excited she is to be going to high school.

While Doyle and Lila spent their park day slow-dancing and otherwise getting romantic, Emil and Sophie immediately rolled wants to play chess. (They did end up slow-dancing later, though.)

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1493 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 8:47 PM
Girl clothes

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#1494 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 1:25 PM

It's Family Day, which means the whole 'hood is over at Agnarsson Prime. Keith and Lucas, whose subfamily is the only one without a pet, quickly befriend their uncle and aunt's dog.

Julia and Gabriel get along swimmingly. Maybe because they're both knowledge sims? And sims' sense of a good socializing spot continues to be less than satisfactory, as a good portion of this party happened in the laundry room.

Here we have Sophie Miguel, her husband Emil, Emil's older brother Doyle, and the couple's youngest son Michael, who is curious about what the grown-ups are discussing. They sure stayed in here for a long time. Then again, none of them have a hot tub, so they've got to take advantage while they can!

Finnian reflects on his life, staring out into the unclaimed fields of the neighborhood. He's off to college at 6:00, you know, so he won't be back here until he graduates--or, I suppose, until the next family day.

=^..^=
Scholar
#1495 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:10 PM

Nervous is occupied with taking some of his father's subjects to add to the bizarre occupants of the Beaker castle. First is the senile don of llama ranching himself...won't Bianca be pleased?

Next, some expert childcare is needed. Luckily, the Reaper knows just the Sim.

Both wound up fussing over Hera Beaker as they adjusted to their condition. A true Beaker, Hera was unconcerned.

Nervous might want to watch his back as his creations get the hang of their adjusted bodies...there's some resentment toward him!
Mad Poster
#1496 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 11:33 PM
When this moron couldn't get up..

passing out solved the problem.

of course when he woke up he peed himself.

Top Secret Researcher
#1497 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 10:19 PM

After Finnian leaves for college, Connor spends some time reconnecting with his young nephews (who I'd later find upstairs sound asleep in their grandparents' bed).

Later, Julia passionately goes on to Gabriel about her plans to be a roboticist.

As soon as Finnian got to college, he hopped straight into the love tub left there by his dad. After making him get out to claim a dorm, the phone rang. It was his youngest cousin Michael! And what's more, after he hung up, he rolled wants to call his mom, dad, and little brother, and thus spent the entire night on the phone.

But it wasn't too long before he'd found himself a boyfriend. (Reed Tomyoy, who's been a dormie since Finny's parents, aunts, and uncles were in college.)

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1498 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:04 PM Last edited by grammapat : 24th Nov 2017 at 1:36 AM.
Now Grampa Wiess, don't be telling them you used to be a sumo wrestler..

Mad Poster
#1499 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 7:10 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 5:41 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
I recently loaded a neighborhood that I hadn't played in awhile. Apparently one of the cashiers is a devout Jacoban.

Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1500 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:56 PM
I guess that's the trouble with making those things townie-friendly. Nice hat.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 60 of 121